Author Topic: Ten horrifying ingredients that prove McDonald’s is not fit for consumption  (Read 1096 times)

rangerrebew

Ten horrifying ingredients that prove McDonald’s is not fit for consumption

Friday, January 13, 2017 by: Amy Goodrich   

(Natural News) There’s no doubt that most hard-working Americans like their fast food. Even though they know the bare facts – fast food is high in fat, sodium and sugar and can cause diabetes, heart disease and obesity – they still eat tons of it every year. A 2013 Gallup survey reported that eight in 10 Americans eat fast food monthly, and almost half confessed to eating it at least once a week.

While most of us are aware that every mouthful of a McDonald’s meal contains fat-promoting ingredients, we often don’t realize how many chemicals are in there too. Let’s look at 10 horrifying ingredients that should flip your appetite for a Big Mac. (RELATED: Learn more about toxic food ingredients at Ingredients.news)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-01-13-10-horrifying-ingredients-that-prove-mcdonalds-is-not-fit-for-consumption.html

Offline Frank Cannon

Why would I take advice from a morbidly obese pig about what I eat?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't know about you Frank, but I take all my nutritional advice from Naturalnews.com   The gold standard when it comes to living a healthy lifestyle.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't know about you Frank, but I take all my nutritional advice from Naturalnews.com   The gold standard when it comes to living a healthy lifestyle.

They are also top of the heap with geopolitical news and arts and crafts.

Offline dfwgator

Steve Martin on McDonald's....

! No longer available

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Why would I take advice from a morbidly obese pig about what I eat?

...and writing for Natural News which is one of the worse, bogus psuedoscience sites out there.

Ranger, I wish you would have a bit of discernment on these sources. At times, Natural News has crossed way over the line from just being fake woo to actually distributing very very dangerous advice (black salve, drinking peroxide, aprocot seed for cancer treatment to name a few).

Offline ABX

#9 is perfect proof they don't know what they are talking about.....Cellulose

Yep, they claim Cellulose is dangerous...

You know, Cellulose, the stuff found in every single plant and animal that binds cells together.

This is almost as bad as if they listed water as one of the top dangerous ingredients.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

This is almost as bad as if they listed water as one of the top dangerous ingredients.

That stuff rust pipes.  I never drink the stuff!

Offline ABX

Every single person who has ever died came in contact with it.

It is used in industrial solvents and the manufacture of chemical weapons.

It is so dangerous, in many places if you have a big pool of it in your back yard, the government requires you put a fence around it and a warning sign up.

Hitler actually consumed the stuff when he was coming up with plans for his death camps.

George Soros and Nancy Pelosi are known to bathe in it.

Offline dfwgator

Learn the facts about DHMO
http://www.dhmo.org/

Offline Frank Cannon

Every single person who has ever died came in contact with it.

It is used in industrial solvents and the manufacture of chemical weapons.

It is so dangerous, in many places if you have a big pool of it in your back yard, the government requires you put a fence around it and a warning sign up.

Hitler actually consumed the stuff when he was coming up with plans for his death camps.

George Soros and Nancy Pelosi are known to bathe in it.

Shit. I took a shower this morning. How much time do you think I have left? Hours? Minutes?

Offline ABX

Shit. I took a shower this morning. How much time do you think I have left? Hours? Minutes?

I would hate to guess once you get that Pelosi liquid all over you. 50-60 more years max. Maybe a but more if you never bathe in it again.

Offline Frank Cannon

I would hate to guess once you get that Pelosi liquid all over you. 50-60 more years max. Maybe a but more if you never bathe in it again.

Well I just realized that I am adding a disinfectant to my drinking water so I might be safe. 5% H2O to 95% scotch.

Online Wingnut

A man needs to build up a good outer crust. Multiple layers infact to repel the adverse affects of that corrosive element, H2O.

Offline dfwgator

Online Wingnut

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Ah, the legendary dihydrogen monoxide.

Fun fact: dihydrogen monoxide and deadly polonium hydride are the only known compounds of their kinds that are liquid at room temperature. If they're so close in that property, why risk it?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024