Author Topic: Thank You, Jeff Sessions: New Mexico Terror Suspects Who Were Released Have Been Arrested By The FBI  (Read 347 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Thank You, Jeff Sessions: New Mexico Terror Suspects Who Were Released Have Been Arrested By The FBI

Matt Vespa 

Posted: Sep 01, 2018 8:30 AM

Well, I guess thanks are in order for Attorney General, even if he didn’t order it per se, his Justice Department did the right thing last night. The FBI arrested the five New Mexico terror suspects on gun and conspiracy charges. The five had been released because prosecutors botched the 10-day rule in which they needed to present evidence for the preliminary hearings (via Fox News):

The FBI announced Friday that it had arrested all five New Mexico compound suspects, days after multiple charges were dropped. The suspects were now being charged with violating federal firearms and conspiracy laws.

The announcement comes after local prosecutors dropped charges in the death of a 3-year-old boy at the compound site. Taos County District Attorney Donald Gallegos said Friday his office would now seek grand jury indictments involving the death. Gallegos said seeking indictments would allow more time to gather evidence.

"The defendants, Jany Leveille, 35, a Haitian national illegally present in the United States, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 40, Hujrah Wahhaj, 37, Subhanah Wahhaj, 35, and Lucas Morton, 40, are charged in a criminal complaint that was filed earlier today in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico," the bureau said in a statement....

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/09/01/thank-you-jeff-sessions-new-mexico-terror-suspects-who-were-released-have-been-arrested-by-the-fbi-n2515040

Yes, thank you Jeff Sessions.  Doing his job, and more importantly doing what he would be expected to do based on his entire career and record.

It appears that New Mexico completely botched this case that puts not only the children at this compound in danger but America as a whole.  These are terrorists.  Is New Mexico complacent on terror and child abuse?  Hard to understand this.

This link goes into more detail about these people and  how the boy died.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boy-died-religious-ritual-new-mexico-compound-prosecutors-say-n900411
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 07:09:21 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline dfwgator

But will they be convicted?

Offline Chosen Daughter

:hands:

Yes,  :hands:

Perhaps I shouldn't have included my own comments on Sessions doing his job.  We would expect our DOJ to always make sure that cases like these do not fall through the cracks of corrupt or inadequate, inept local justice.  Don't want to retract the focus to politics on a case which well would have sown terror in America if the justice Department hadn't stepped in.  Of course it should have because this is terrorism, not just crime.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

But will they be convicted?

If they aren't I would say we have no justice system.