State Chapters > NY/NJ

Democrat Sen. Bob Menendez’s Re-Election Bid in Big Trouble

(1/2) > >>

Frank Cannon:
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/30/democrat-sen-bob-menendez-re-election-bid-big-trouble/

--- Quote ---Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) skated on public corruption charges this year, but the verdict New Jersey voters render in November may have a different outcome.

Menendez “is forcing his party to spend big on him as he struggles to fend off a Republican challenger,” Fox News reported on Thursday:

Bob Hugin, a former U.S. Marine and pharmaceutical executive, has cut Menendez’s lead to a mere 6 points, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released last week. Back in March, when the race began, Hugin trailed by 17 points and it appeared as if Menendez was on his way to an easy victory.

Hugin attacked Menendez over the weekend, saying that if he hadn’t decided to run, Menendez would likely have been re-elected without facing any real opposition.

“My wife and I were just offended that Bob Menendez was going to be reelected without any real opposition. He’s had 35 years of being involved in corruption,” Hugin said during an interview with New York’s WNYM-AM radio, according to the Hill.
--- End quote ---

Frank Cannon:
Bob is in a spot of bother. In all the years he's been around I've barely seen any ads from the bum. Today the airwaves are flooded with the most insanely over the top slam ads against Hugin. That's a good sign. He is in total panic mode.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Frank Cannon on August 31, 2018, 04:02:39 am ---Bob is in a spot of bother. In all the years he's been around I've barely seen any ads from the bum. Today the airwaves are flooded with the most insanely over the top slam ads against Hugin. That's a good sign. He is in total panic mode.

--- End quote ---

I'll be doing a happy dance for sure if that slug goes down!

Gefn:

--- Quote from: Bigun on August 31, 2018, 02:38:24 pm ---I'll be doing a happy dance for sure if that slug goes down!

--- End quote ---

Me too.

TomSea:
Dislike Menendez all one wants, https://www.jpost.com/American-Politics/Pro-Israel-group-helps-raise-over-500000-for-Senator-Menendez-566058

Pro-Israel group gave him half a million. I also like his views on Cuba. He voted against going into Iraq way back.

But I'd still vote Republican unless the GOP candidate was really bad which probably would not happen.

They didn't get Menendez on anything and the sleaze he has been accused of, I question that very much as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version