Author Topic: Two men burned alive by lynch mob in central Mexico  (Read 369 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Two men burned alive by lynch mob in central Mexico
« on: August 31, 2018, 02:20:03 am »
Okay, I have no problem with "rough justice" but make sure you get the right people.  The story here makes it sound like their might have been mistaken identities. That's what the hellish atmosphere in Mexico gives you. Those cartel wars too, are bound to kill many innocents. We have innocents killed here but probably not that many.  I saw another case in Mexico recently, more in the Western part, where they had on film this kidnapper doing his kidnapping (shoving someone in a van, it was on video); and the civilian patrol did away with him.

Vigilante days down there.
Two men burned alive by lynch mob in central Mexico

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Enraged villagers in a small town in central Mexico burned alive two men whom they confused with alleged child abductors, local authorities said on Thursday.

The men, 21 and 53, had been detained at the police station in the town of San Vicente Boqueron in the state of Puebla. A crowd pulled them from their cell, beat them and set them on fire on Wednesday, the state government said in a statement.

Read more at: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mexico-violence/two-men-burned-alive-by-lynch-mob-in-central-mexico-idUSKCN1LF2E2

Online goatprairie

Re: Two men burned alive by lynch mob in central Mexico
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 05:10:51 pm »
I don't remember if it was Mexico, but they seem to do those things in countries south of the border.  If I recall correctly, a few years back some tourists were attacked by villagers in some small town who thought the tourists were trying to kidnap their children.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 05:31:45 pm by goatprairie »

Offline dfwgator

Re: Two men burned alive by lynch mob in central Mexico
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 05:11:48 pm »
Shithole country.