Author Topic: CNN: Palin Not Invited to McCain Funeral Because She Began Era of “Vitriol”  (Read 647 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Remember Ted Kennedy in 1987 claiming that if the Senate confirmed Robert Bork to the Supreme Court, “women would be forced into back-alley abortions [and] blacks would sit at segregated lunch counters?” Not vitriolic.

How about the 1991 “high-tech lynching” by Senate Dems of Clarence Thomas? Again, not vitriolic.

Or the infamous NAACP dragging-death commercial of 2000 in which George W. Bush was accused of killing the victim all over again? Nope, not vitriolic.

No, the political vitriol didn’t begin until 2008. And it was Sarah Palin’s fault. That is, if you believe CNN, and, apparently, John McCain. This morning, CNN’s senior White House correspondent Jeff Zeleny said:

“We also know that Sarah Palin is not invited. It’s also I think, to be honest here, a sense of John McCain also trying to sort of reclaim some of his brand, if you will. Because by not having Sarah Palin at the service as well [as Pres. Trump], and this was the wishes of his family, we are learning, he is also trying to perhaps put something back in the bottle that he helped, sort of, create in that 2008 campaign. That’s when this vitriol was sort of first beginning.”

more w/video
http://finkelblogger.com/2018/08/30/cnn-palin-not-invited-to-mccain-funeral-because-she-began-era-of-vitriol/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Shows the pettiness of some that surrounded John McCain.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

That’s when this vitriol was sort of first beginning.

These people are insane.  Absolutely insane.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline skeeter

Ironically McCain is supposedly known for his ability to 'reach across the aisle'.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 01:53:18 pm by skeeter »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
These people are insane.  Absolutely insane.

Obsessed is more like it IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

Obsessed is more like it IMHO.

Both, methinks.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline thackney

Ironically McCain is supposedly known for his ability to 'reach across the aisle'.

He was able to reach that direction by turning his back on the Republican side of the aisle.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Hope he's got that glass house of his insured...
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@skeeter

True. He just wasn't known for playing for the home team.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"Imagining Arizona without John McCain is like picturing Arizona without the Grand Canyon. It’s just not natural."

:silly: :silly: :silly:

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.