Author Topic: Rush: Robert B. Reichhhh Wants to Annul the Trump Presidency!  (Read 437 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Robert B. Reichhhh Wants to Annul the Trump Presidency!
« on: August 30, 2018, 08:52:02 pm »

Robert B. Reichhhh Wants to Annul the Trump Presidency!

Aug 30, 2018

RUSH: They are going even crazier. I have a column here.

The former labor secretary in the Clinton administration Robert B. Reichhhhhhhh, has a column in Newsweek. And here’s the headline: “Robert Reich: If Trump Is Guilty, His Presidency Must Be Annulled.” Robert Reichhhhhhhh, Newsweek columnist and chancellor’s professor of public policy at the University of California at Berkeley, believes that if Trump is guilty of cheating and colluding with Russia and Mueller proves it, that his presidency must be annulled.

He says, “The only way I see the end of Trump is if there’s overwhelming evidence he rigged the 2016 election. In which case impeachment isn’t an adequate remedy. His presidency should be annulled.”

I looked in the Constitution for how to do that, and it isn’t there. Maybe they would bring the pope over for this. (interruption) No, the pope would drop whatever he’s doing to come over. If the pope could participate in annulling the Trump presidency, the pope would be here. Don’t doubt me. A second 800-pound gorilla in the room would show up. They might even invent supersonic transport to get him here if the pope could annul the presidency.

Anyway the former labor secretary says, “Let me explain. Many people are convinced we’re already witnessing the beginning of the end of Trump. In their view, bombshell admissions from Trump insiders with immunity from prosecution, combined with whatever evidence special counsel Robert Mueller might uncover about Trump’s obstruction of justice and his aides’ collusion with the Russians, will all tip the scales.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/30/robert-b-reich-wants-to-annul-the-trump-presidency/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34