Author Topic: How Many Dead Americans Will Make Liberals Care?  (Read 566 times)

rangerrebew

How Many Dead Americans Will Make Liberals Care?
« on: August 28, 2018, 01:50:54 pm »
How Many Dead Americans Will Make Liberals Care?
Derek Hunter

I have to start by saying I hate it when tragedies are politicized, no matter who does it. With that being said, the two parties do use horrible events differently. Republicans use them to highlight issues of importance; Democrats use them to advance agenda items they’d been wanting to push for years, even when they admit their solutions would not have prevented the tragedy they’re exploiting. It may not seem like much, but it is, and it is an important difference.

After every mass shooting, for example, Democrats reach in their desk drawers and pull out their standard gun control wish list. Buzzwords like “background checks,” “gun show loopholes,” and all the words we’ve come to hear far too often hit the cable news airwaves along with the inevitable “we must do somethings” that accompany them.

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2018/08/26/how-many-dead-americans-will-make-liberals-care-n2513128

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: How Many Dead Americans Will Make Liberals Care?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 11:49:03 pm »
The question:
"How Many Dead Americans Will Make Liberals Care?"

The answer:
They will never care.

They have an agenda to promote.
That comes above everything else.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 11:50:12 pm »
347?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 02:04:46 am »
I have no idea.  3,000 dead on 9/11 didn't do the job, so I imagine 3,000,000 wouldn't either.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 02:13:38 am »
There isn’t a number. They don’t care. In fact, the more tragedy strikes the more opportunities they have to campaign.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 02:32:36 am »
I think their heroes like Ayers and professors at Columbia back in the 1980's war-gamed killing 30-40 million of us who would not be 're-educated' into their new order - according to FBI investigator Grathwol.

Maybe then they will "care".
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775