Author Topic: Trump fathered child with a housekeeper: Trump Tower Doorman  (Read 1097 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

Trump fathered child with a housekeeper: Trump Tower Doorman
« on: August 30, 2018, 02:00:10 am »
SOURCE: 9 NEWS AUSTRALIA

URL: https://www.9news.com.au/2018/08/25/14/57/trump-fathered-child-with-housekeeper-doorman?app=applenews

A former Trump World Tower doorman who says he has knowledge of an alleged affair President Donald Trump had with an ex-housekeeper, which resulted in a child, is now able to talk about a contract he entered with American Media Inc. that had prohibited him from discussing the matter with anyone, according to his attorney.

On Friday, Marc Held -- the attorney for Dino Sajudin, the former doorman -- said his client had been released from his contract with AMI, the parent company of the National Enquirer, "recently" after back-and-forth discussions with AMI.

CNN has exclusively obtained a copy of the "source agreement" between Sajudin and AMI, which is owned by David Pecker.

The contract appears to have been signed on Nov. 15, 2015, and states that AMI has exclusive rights to Sajudin's story but does not mention the details of the story itself beyond saying, "Source shall provide AMI with information regarding Donald Trump's illegitimate child..."

The contract states that "AMI will not owe Source any compensation if AMI does not publish the Exclusive..." and the top of the agreement shows that Sajudin could receive a sum of $30,000 "payable upon publication as set forth below."

But the third page of the agreement shows that about a month later, the parties signed an amendment that states that Sajudin would be paid $30,000 within five days of receiving the amendment. It says the "exclusivity period" laid out in the agreement "is extended in perpetuity and shall not expire."

The amendment also establishes a $1 million payment that Sajudin would be responsible for making to AMI "in the event Source breaches this provision."

"Mr. Sajudin has been unable to discuss the circumstances regarding his deal with American Media Inc. and the story that he sold to them, due to a significant financial penalty "

(Excerpt) Read more at 9news.com.au ... click above link

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Trump fathered child with a housekeeper: Trump Tower Doorman
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 02:10:10 am »
They got him now.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 02:22:32 am »
No doubt,  Danny Williams is following the story closely.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 02:27:14 am »
Yet another con-man taking advantage of the rabid Leftist press. LOL No doubt he will become rich from his 'story' whether it is true or not. The press will pay him because they 'want' it to be true.

I knew a guy who was married to a woman who was friends with the wife of one of Trump's mechanics. And my friend's wife says that the mechanic's wife said that her husband once found the body of a hooker in the trunk of his car. And I will swear on anything that this is true for a small retainer fee.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 02:33:55 am »

:bolt:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2018, 02:50:05 am »
9 NEWS AUSTRALIA

okay then.  Thought Carl Bernstein broke this one. 

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2018, 02:50:23 am »
I guess with the vault opened at the National Enquirer, no reason to keep people paid off. Stuff like this will trickle out slowly until midterm elections. Death of a thousand papercuts (or scorned women).

Character matt..e...rs.....
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 02:53:23 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2018, 03:20:30 am »
They got him now.

Is it illegal? Were any laws broken?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2018, 03:24:00 am »
I guess with the vault opened at the National Enquirer, no reason to keep people paid off. Stuff like this will trickle out slowly until midterm elections. Death of a thousand papercuts (or scorned women).

Character matt..e...rs.....

No it doesn't.  Not any more.

Trump could be implicated in fathering multiple kids with different women, breaking his marriage vows over and over again, and his rabid fanbase will no more care about any of that than when Trump breaks his promises, vows and oaths to them and the Constitution.  They will justify whatever he says or does, same as the Leftists did the Clintons and Obama.

Character only matters to us irrelevants. 

The rest of the country can give a shit about character, they just want their guy to give them the stuff they want and to punish those they hate.

That's it.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2018, 03:26:26 am »

Danno is on the case? Shit's gettin' serious now!!!!

Online Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2018, 03:29:36 am »
Danno is on the case? Shit's gettin' serious now!!!!

I read in the NYT that Wo Fat is behind this. 

Online corbe

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2018, 03:32:55 am »
   This is gonna pizz off Omaraso even more.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2018, 03:34:10 am »
I read in the NYT that Wo Fat is behind this.

Damn ChiComs. Knew it!

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2018, 12:09:54 pm »
Bulls**t..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline endicom

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2018, 12:19:21 pm »

I heard that he fathered a maid with a doorman.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2018, 12:21:52 pm »
This guy.

I misspelled his name, though. It's Danney Williams.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2018, 12:29:49 pm »
I heard that he fathered a maid with a doorman.

No no. He fathered the maid when he was a doorman.
Countdown to Resignation

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2018, 12:35:08 pm »
No no. He fathered the maid when he was a doorman.

Nope, he fathered a doorman with the maid, who it turns out was his sister that he never knew about.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2018, 01:50:13 pm »
God, I hope this is true and that the woman is African American, with a Hispanic last name.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2018, 01:59:49 pm »
This guy.

I misspelled his name, though. It's Danney Williams.

I forgot about him.

Billy and Donny probably have kids all over the globe.  Who knows?   When you've got no morals, you get offspring.......

(Not saying this particular story has any validity, btw).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2018, 08:24:20 pm »
God, I hope this is true and that the woman is African American, with a Hispanic last name.

LOL, a Puerto Rican will do!

If it is true, would it be a surprise to anyone?  Given that he messed around on Ivanna then knocked up Marla out of wedlock?  All played out in the tabloids and not kept secret.