Author Topic: Cynthia Nixon Trades Blows with Governor Cuomo ... 'Stop Lying!'  (Read 381 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/29/cynthia-nixon-new-york-governor-andrew-cuomo-debate/

Cynthia Nixon and New York Governor Andrew Cuomo held nothing back in a nasty debate for the Democratic seat in the state's race for governor.

Nixon and Cuomo squared off Wednesday night -- at Hofstra University -- in the only debate scheduled before New York's Democratic primary September 13. Two topics in particular got the two trading jabs ... immigration and public transportation.

At one point, Gov. Cuomo flat-out yelled at the former "Sex and The City" star, asking her to stop interrupting. However, the shining jab came from Nixon who dished an insult calling Cuomo a liar.

Nixon announced her candidacy back in March on a platform that's focused on public transport and immigration.

The actress has consistently trailed Cuomo in the polls -- most recently, he held a 30 point lead -- but if one thing's for sure ... the power of TV can change an entire political landscape. 

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Cynthia Nixon Trades Blows with Governor Cuomo ... 'Stop Lying!'
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 03:49:37 am »
From what I gather 2 big things happened at this shitshow. First is this loudmouth Cuomo was forced to say he wasn't going to run for Pres if he won the Gov slot. Secondly this loudmouth Cuomo looked like a total jerk against this loony actress. He's got a 30 point lead and he was spiraling out of control like a drowning man.

I am wonder what the internal polling is on this thing. I'll bet it is real tight. A lot tighter than the 30 point nonsense being sole by Cuomo's lapdogs in the MSM.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 03:52:14 am »
NY deserves Cynthia. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 03:59:39 am »
NY deserves Cynthia.

Listen. Her call out on Air Conditioning being sexist shows she has the pulse of that state. She is a winner.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 04:04:17 am »
Listen. Her call out on Air Conditioning being sexist shows she has the pulse of that state. She is a winner.

Corbe says she is post menopausal.  Not sure if he meant that as a positive or a negative when compared to Mario's learning disabled son..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2018, 04:21:30 am »
Corbe says she is post menopausal.  Not sure if he meant that as a positive or a negative when compared to Mario's learning disabled son..

She is. It was covered in Season 4 of Sex in the City. It's the episode where Carrie begins dating a davenport she finds furniture shopping.