Author Topic: REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Pr  (Read 1189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Private Server
 by Jim Hoft August 28, 2018

Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China.

The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012.

At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state.

The Chinese government was obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/developing-chinese-govt-killed-and-imprisoned-18-20-cia-spies-after-penetrating-hillary-clintons-private-server/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Just TRY to imagine any rebublican's name, let alone Trump's, in place of Hillary's.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Just TRY to imagine any rebublican's name, let alone Trump's, in place of Hillary's.

@skeeter

It would be everywhere you looked 24/7/365.  You wouldn't be able to get away from it even in the bathroom!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

It would be everywhere you looked 24/7/365.  You wouldn't be able to get away from it even in the bathroom!

The MSM considers Lanny Davis's BS Cohen story far more important than this one. Unbelievable.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
.....After Penetrating Hillary Clinton....

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Private Server
 by Jim Hoft August 28, 2018

Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China.

The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012.

At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state.

The Chinese government was obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/developing-chinese-govt-killed-and-imprisoned-18-20-cia-spies-after-penetrating-hillary-clintons-private-server/

@mystery-ak @endicom

Verificatation

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/29/chinese-company-reportedly-hacked-clintons-server-got-copy-every-email-in-real-time.html

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Since this is China, China, China---instead of Russia, Russia, Russia then can't AG Jeff Sessions start a separate Special Council?

No he can't won't since he recused. He quit. He lacks the God given common sense to be able to do the job, he willingly agreed to do.

If it is true that China is killing our CIA operatives, that is war. We need an investigation.

Plenty of reason for Sessions to resign. He simply refuses to protect the US.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Yep, those words should never be within 10 miles of each other.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 04:58:31 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline endicom

If it is true that China is killing our CIA operatives, that is war.

I'm pretty sure they are/were Chinese nationals. Any American in China would stick out like a sore thumb.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I'm pretty sure they are/were Chinese nationals. Any American in China would stick out like a sore thumb.

If this is true, more evidence of the need to lock up Hillary.  I've seen reports of people getting locked up for accidentally killing one person with their vehicle under negligence.  How about 18-20 counts?

She very well knew the risks operating an email account without proper IS protocols.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If this is true, more evidence of the need to lock up Hillary.  I've seen reports of people getting locked up for accidentally killing one person with their vehicle under negligence.  How about 18-20 counts?

She very well knew the risks operating an email account without proper IS protocols.

Are you kidding me?   She accomplished exactly what she intended with that arrangement and has suffered no penalty whatever thus far.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Are you kidding me?   She accomplished exactly what she intended with that arrangement and has suffered no penalty whatever thus far.
You and I know that.  But convincing 12 jurors might not be as easy.  I'm being seriously realistic on the matter of imprisoning her for the rest of her miserable life.

This event plus Benghazi should at least show the judicial system of a set pattern to get the wheels in motion

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
You and I know that.  But convincing 12 jurors might not be as easy.  I'm being seriously realistic on the matter of imprisoning her for the rest of her miserable life.

This event plus Benghazi should at least show the judicial system of a set pattern to get the wheels in motion

As much as I would like to be wrong,  I don't think she will ever be prosecuted for anything.  Her protectors have been very through in destroying evidence and grants of immunity to exactly the right people.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@skeeter

...which is ironic, because that's where Hillz had the server stashed before she wiped it, like with a cloth.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
...which is ironic, because that's where Hillz had the server stashed before she wiped it, like with a cloth.

:da man:

- J. R. R. Tolkien