Author Topic: August 28th - Florida, Arizona primaries, Oklahoma runoffs  (Read 1021 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
August 28th - Florida, Arizona primaries, Oklahoma runoffs
« on: August 28, 2018, 06:57:25 pm »

The path to Senate control goes through Arizona and Florida: Here are Tuesday's primaries to watch

*    Arizona and Florida hold primary elections on Tuesday, while primary runoffs will take place in Oklahoma.
*    Voters in both Arizona and Florida will choose candidate for high-profile Senate and governor's races.
*    Three Republicans are trying to earn the party's nomination to replace outgoing GOP Sen. Jeff Flake in Arizona, while Florida Gov. Rick Scott is expected to challenge incumbent Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson.

As November's midterm elections draw closer, two of the most pivotal states in the fight for control of Congress hold primary elections Tuesday.

Voters in Arizona and Florida choose nominees for two of the country's most important Senate races, along with a handful of highly competitive House elections. Democrats will vie to challenge GOP Gov. Doug Ducey in Arizona, while both major parties will jostle to replace Rick Scott, Florida's Republican governor and a Senate candidate.

In Oklahoma, a primary runoff will determine the Republican contender in the race for governor...

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/28/races-to-watch-in-arizona-florida-and-oklahoma-primary-elections.html

The Republic is lost.

Offline Fantom

Re: August 28th - Florida, Arizona primaries, Oklahoma runoffs
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 12:04:57 am »
https://www.ok.gov/elections/support/ok_results_cnty_36.html

Well, I know Oklahoma is not interesting in this. But I voted for Kevin Stitt over Cornett.  Cornett is a democrat with R mayor-ship of Oklahoma city= No Fricin' way for me. Interestingly Stitt is a Tulsa(the other major metropolis) native who is most like President Trump. I.E.  a successful businessman.

For Lt Gov.. we have Danna Murphy... a flaming lib masked in deep Oklahoma State bureaucracy, and Matt Pinnel... you ALL know how I voted.

Other interesting OK races.. Attorney General .....Mike Hunter vrs Genter Drumond... my vote...Mike Hunter.

State Senator in my district... Bill Coleman vrs Amber Roberts..... please Lord, let Amber win this one.

Other races ..samo samo.

Reporting live.... DATELINE: Oklahoma.

May the more interesting States turn out well... Oh... and that is the R ticket BTW... who cares 'Bout d's.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 12:09:40 am »
Scott and DeSantis look like they are cleaning house in FL.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 12:13:51 am »
This just in.....

Everyone still hates Jeff Flake. News at 11!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 12:31:25 am »
Rick Scott set to face Bill Nelson in Florida's high-stakes Senate race
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/403876-nelson-scott-set-for-tough-fight-in-florida-senate-race
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 12:32:21 am »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 12:36:45 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2018, 03:19:03 am »
Alan Grayson is a full blown Commie idiot!

That's what makes him a valuable asset.......for our side. Too bad he lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2018, 03:27:16 am »
Here's the laugh of the day. Florida’s 27th where Ros-Lichtenstein is bailing has a comedy act from the 90's running on the Rat side.......Donna Shalala. Wonder how good her Spanish is.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2018, 03:33:18 am »
Anyone know anything about Martha McSally? She ran away with the Primary in AZ. The other 2 clowns I know but not her.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2018, 04:49:08 am »
Here's the laugh of the day. Florida’s 27th where Ros-Lichtenstein is bailing has a comedy act from the 90's running on the Rat side.......Donna Shalala. Wonder how good her Spanish is.

Looking for new office, huh?  Is she bored with creeping on the coeds at the university?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2018, 05:05:00 am »
Anyone know anything about Martha McSally? She ran away with the Primary in AZ. The other 2 clowns I know but not her.

She doesn't seem insane or vengeful against the majority of Americans who want to destroy Trump.  An obvious RINO.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2018, 05:14:29 am »
She doesn't seem insane or vengeful against the majority of Americans who want to destroy Trump.  An obvious RINO.

I love that it is devouring your life that Trump is President and there isn't a effing thing you can do but post retarded memes and generally stupid comments like that. I'm getting richer by the day along with all my neighbors thanks to the President while you are relegated to whine and throw tantrums on a small political forum praying to get noticed. A real rich and rewarding life you got going there.

MAGA!!!!!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2018, 05:42:11 am »
I love that it is devouring your life that Trump is President and there isn't a effing thing you can do but post retarded memes and generally stupid comments like that. I'm getting richer by the day along with all my neighbors thanks to the President while you are relegated to whine and throw tantrums on a small political forum praying to get noticed. A real rich and rewarding life you got going there.

MAGA!!!!!

Some people say you've lost your humor, but I think this post puts that to rest.  Hilarious!!! :hands:

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2018, 11:27:10 am »
Well I'm glad the birther and the loon lost.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2018, 12:35:43 pm »
GOP turnout in all the states beat Dem turnout. I'd say their blue wave is in the toilet bowl.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2018, 01:33:01 pm »
GOP turnout in all the states beat Dem turnout. I'd say their blue wave is in the toilet bowl.

I noticed that as well!   :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2018, 08:07:37 pm »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.