Author Topic: President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List  (Read 1127 times)

Offline mrclose

President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List
« on: August 27, 2018, 12:06:27 am »

It’s categorized and has links for back up. :beer:

http://www.magapill.com/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline corbe

Re: President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 12:12:34 am »
    That's so Impressive, I'm gonna skip the paperback and wait for the Movie.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 12:19:42 am »

Excellent!

:thumbsup:

My great president started working for our country BEFORE his inauguration!   Then he takes no pay for this ungrateful job.  He works 100 hours a week, for nothing but slander and lies all day long from the......anti-Americans.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 12:30:38 am »

Thanks for the post.  Too bad this isn't televised; better yet, the White House should send out a mailer to all 'occupants'.  That would get the liberal heads spinning!   :rolling:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 01:55:50 am »
This deserves more focus!    :patriot: :patriot:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 02:03:18 am »
I started to glance through, hoping to find a lot of good new stuff...but it seems there are spurious/unconfirmed claims.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 02:14:24 am »
I started to glance through, hoping to find a lot of good new stuff...but it seems there are spurious/unconfirmed claims.

Perhaps to a certain degree, but for the most part his positive accomplishments far exceed those of Bammy and 'W's in the short time that he's been President.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2018, 05:44:39 am »
Perhaps to a certain degree, but for the most part his positive accomplishments far exceed those of Bammy and 'W's in the short time that he's been President.
That's arguable.  So is President Trump's excessive negative consequences to the nation in the short time that he's been President.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 06:33:47 am »

The following help to explain the Trump phenomenon:

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2018, 06:40:44 am »
That's arguable.  So is President Trump's excessive negative consequences to the nation in the short time that he's been President.

I'm not sure this one is such a good thing:

http://www.magapill.com/donald-trump-accomplishments/department-of-justice/Sessionss-New-CivilForfeiture-Rules.html

Attorney General Jeff Sessions rolled back a series of Obama-era curbs on civil-asset forfeiture on Wednesday, strengthening the federal government’s power to seize cash and property from Americans without first bringing criminal charges against them.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2018, 12:02:46 pm »

Not that I really want to argue @Once-Ler , but what exactly are the negative consequences that HE has brought to this nation in the short time that he's been our President?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 12:04:16 pm »
I'm not sure this one is such a good thing:

http://www.magapill.com/donald-trump-accomplishments/department-of-justice/Sessionss-New-CivilForfeiture-Rules.html

I would have to agree with you on that one as Sessions is one of President Trump's mistakes; BIGLY!

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 12:14:50 pm »

I understand Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be
reading it prior to recognizing CNN for a question.

:)

« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 12:15:57 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2018, 12:41:23 pm »

I understand Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be
reading it prior to recognizing CNN for a question.

:)

CNN continues to be nothing more than a 'joke'.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2018, 12:51:03 am »
I am surprised how many people support the demiss of themselves and our country, by listening to lame, left, lying media.

Every day, 24/7 since May 2015.  It never stops! 

93% is negative and wrong, fake news.

People think I don't know what I am talking about.  lol.  Been around since Eisenhower.  Now the nasty jokes? 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2018, 12:52:28 am »
CNN continues to be nothing more than a 'joke'.

I agree Liberty.  Never have I see people this nuts.