Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh Explains the Real Reason Why the Media is Praising John McCain So Much  (Read 360 times)

rangerrebew

Rush Limbaugh Explains the Real Reason Why the Media is Praising John McCain So Much

By Thomas | Featured Commentator | August 28, 2018 10:19AM

Legendary conservative radio icon Rush Limbaugh explained to his 20 million listeners just why so many mainstream media outlets are praising late Republican Senator John McCain (R-AZ). Limbaugh believes it has less to do about paying respect for McCain as it does with pushing a political agenda.

As Limbaugh opined on Monday, “The death of Senator McCain has provided an opportunity for the Drive-By Media. I’m gonna warn everybody here. It might be perceived by some…by some that comments I might make about some aspects of Senator McCain’s life could be controversial. Imagine that. I just want to prep everybody that I have my own theories about witnessing the Drive-Bys and how they are reacting to it and why.”

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/rush-limbaugh-john-mccain-media-praising/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_campaign=TPI_Afternoon_Newsletter_8_28_2018&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 06:06:37 pm by rangerrebew »