Author Topic: Oklahoma political ad sparks outrage for reference to slaying of Iowa college student  (Read 408 times)

rangerrebew

Oklahoma political ad sparks outrage for reference to slaying of Iowa college student

by Nolan Clay
Published: Mon, August 27, 2018 5:00 AM

U.S. Sen. James Lankford and Oklahoma City Mayor David Holt on Sunday denounced a new political ad blaming Attorney General Mike Hunter for the slaying of a college student in Iowa.

Hunter called the latest attack ad reprehensible and said it demonstrates "indisputably and undeniably" that his rival, Gentner Drummond, "is unfit to serve in any kind of public office."

https://newsok.com/article/5606057/oklahoma-political-ad-sparks-outrage-for-reference-to-slaying-of-iowa-college-student?custom_click=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+newsok%2Fhome+%28NewsOK.com+RSS+-+Home%29

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I think this is the "objectionable" content from the ad:
========
In the ad, a narrator states Hunter supported President Barack Obama's stimulus bill "which included up to 300,000 jobs for illegal immigrants."
"Hunter betrayed us, backing Obama's open border policy that was a magnet for illegals," the narrator said. "Now, we're suffering the consequences. Illegal aliens in our country. Some committing the most heinous crimes."

========

I've got no problems like that.
Keep that ad up-and-running.
Let the voters decide whether or not it's "appropriate".
On election day.

Offline dfwgator

I think this is the "objectionable" content from the ad:
========
In the ad, a narrator states Hunter supported President Barack Obama's stimulus bill "which included up to 300,000 jobs for illegal immigrants."
"Hunter betrayed us, backing Obama's open border policy that was a magnet for illegals," the narrator said. "Now, we're suffering the consequences. Illegal aliens in our country. Some committing the most heinous crimes."

========

I've got no problems like that.
Keep that ad up-and-running.
Let the voters decide whether or not it's "appropriate".
On election day.

Truth hurts.