Author Topic: Poll: Big majority of Americans side with Trump, not the media, on security clearances  (Read 306 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Americans are backing President Donald Trump’s decision to revoke the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan.

In a new Harvard CAPS/Harris poll, 59 percent of registered voters think Brennan should have lost his security clearance. Another 64 percent said that former FBI Director James Comey and others at the FBI who were fired or demoted for their actions should lose their clearances, The Hill reports.

On the broad question of whether former national security officials who become consultants and TV pundits should keep their security clearances, 60 percent of registered voters said they should lose them.

“An overwhelming majority of the public thinks that former officials should lose their security clearance, and believe that former officials like Brennan and Coney should no longer have any clearance,” said Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll co-director Mark Penn.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/poll-big-majority-of-americans-side-with-trump-not-the-media-on-security-clearances/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm pretty tuned in and I didn't even know that these clowns kept their clearances after they quit their govt' jobs and pimped them to the highest bidder before Trump made an issue of it.

This is why I and most Americans hate everyone inside the Beltway. They are all a bunch of crooked self dealers and shitbags.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

This maybe the issue that tips the scales in the GOP's favor.