State Chapters > NY/NJ

Republicans see chance for major upset in New Jersey Senate race

<< < (2/3) > >>

MOD3:
Topics merged.

Gefn:
Thanks @Cyber Liberty

Miracles can happen. Unfortunately I know a lot of democrats who want Menendez out but can’t bring themselves to vote for a republican ever. It could be the most perfect candidate ever but the only R in this state that is respected is Rutgers (football)

Gefn:
Hugin’s website as a FYI

https://bobhugin.com

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Freya on August 27, 2018, 02:04:29 pm ---Thanks @Cyber Liberty

Miracles can happen. Unfortunately I know a lot of democrats who want Menendez out but can’t bring themselves to vote for a republican ever. It could be the most perfect candidate ever but the only R in this state that is respected is Rutgers (football)

--- End quote ---

@Freya

Tell your friends that the Democrats they are voting for today are NOT their father's democrats!

Gefn:

--- Quote from: Bigun on August 27, 2018, 02:08:29 pm ---@Freya

Tell your friends that the Democrats they are voting for today are NOT their father's democrats!

--- End quote ---

I’ve tried to do just that. I’ve had some success with everyone but my mom. Can’t argue with an FDR Democrat who’s first vote went to Stevenson. And is your mom.

What do I know. If I hadn’t gone to school in the 80s where my professors loved Reagan and Ayn Rand, I’d be a Democrat too. Sigh. I owe my political philosophy to Reagan and listening to the late Bob Grant on the radio.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version