Author Topic: It’s Time For A Conservative Purge  (Read 11168 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: It’s Time For A Conservative Purge
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2018, 11:56:37 pm »
Lol. You enjoy your rhubarb, and I'll have to make do with fajitas and salsa cruda.  Salud.

This is a family site. Knock it off with the vulgar references.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2018, 11:58:06 pm »
My grandma used to make that pie all the time..hated it, even when she put strawberries in it...and she was a good pie maker..used lard for her crusts.....

I've suspected for some time but now I am sure......this site is infiltrated with Communists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2018, 12:07:23 am »

Your fellow citizens who voted for and continue to support the President did so and do so because we believe with heart and mind that Donald Trump is the right man for these times. 

Does not persuade me to join you and yours. Neither has all the threats, contempt, ridicule and insults you people have flung.  You have done the opposite and are exceptionally good at driving people firmly into opposition.  You have earned those consequences justly.

Harming or diminishing YOUR voice was not part of the equation.

Is that why your party bosses told us to shut up about their reneged promises and vote the way they tell us or get out of your party?  Is that why you have repeatedly told us that we are irrelevant as far as you are concerned?

We believed, even before the proof poured from the highest levels of our government, that our government was corrupt and we had one last, best chance to stop it. 

First, I have heard similar tripe since Dole ran.  Secondly, you admit you have accepted the accusation that you believe that we are a monarchy and only one man can deliver the nation and save us from institutionalize corruption?  Sorry, but I do not believe in top-down government.  Never have.  Never will.

We are at political war. We are not playing, we are fighting. 

Is that what you call it?  The last two years has showcased that you are seemingly only adept at fighting those of us who refused to surrender the principles you have yourself said can no longer win elections.  You have done that while you played Apologists for big government and embarrassed yourselves defending endless deficit spending because you have thrown all your faith and hope and belief into Trump to save you.

But the President is one man and we need reinforcements.

After the war of contempt and ridicule you people have waged on us for last two years plus???   I don't trust you people anymore than I would Hildabeast's hordes.  Your bunch has already been busy slitting throats of Trump supporters not showing proper devotion to your leader at all times.   I'm not stupid enough to put myself in your camp after witnessing how you treat anyone less than fully devoted.

We are smarter, stronger, more victorious together than we are at war with each other.

Maybe you folks should have thought of that before you called us enemies of the republic, enemies of the people, Hillary supporters etc., etc. during and after the election.  You told us that you can win without us because you did not need nor want any help from us 'holier-than-thou' Social Conservatives who were 'too pure to vote for a NYC Liberal Democrat'.  I think some of us might remember the battle-cry, and I quote - "Get on the Trump train or get run over by it".

You left no room for togetherness.  You made it clear that either we were with you 100% or we are against you 100%.  Now all-of-a-sudden there's cries for unity because we're Stronger Together'??  Forgive me if I do not believe your sincerity - but I do not believe your sincerity.

So for you and your allies, and only you and your allies, I sheath my sword.

We shall see.  We shall see if you actually mean that or if this is just another angle for political belittlement you're making.  Perhaps in time, you might earn our trust that you actually do stand for the things you mentioned.  But as long as it is continually tied into one man in whom you will not tolerate any criticism of, I will not join an effort alongside.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2018, 12:14:45 am »
Rhubarb!  Is that some kind of Pennsylvania thing?

I've had rhubarb pie and found it ok but I'll take a good deep dish apple pie over that every time if I get to choose.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2018, 12:17:54 am »
I've had rhubarb pie and found it ok but I'll take a good deep dish apple pie over that every time if I get to choose.

We can't do Apple Pie. The Lyndon LaRouchies already took that for their own.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2018, 12:19:48 am »
We can't do Apple Pie. The Lyndon LaRouchies already took that for their own.

LOL!  Sorry about that!    wink777

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2018, 12:36:09 am »
This is a family site. Knock it off with the vulgar references.

It's only vulgar if you aren't getting any.   :tongue2:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2018, 01:03:12 am »
@Jazzhead

Suggest you back off, buddy.   This is TOWNHALL.   It's not THE HILL, where all the anti-trump shit posted here originates.

...or are you leading a movement to have Kurt Schlichter banned?

I don't like Sasse either, but Schlichter....

I'd be surprised if that guy had two working brain cells.

Maybe that's unfair.  I'll just say he has perhaps the most annoying writing style of any conservative commentator in the country.  I can't keep track of all the cutesy little pet names and phrases he uses.  It's like you need a secret decoder ring to figure out what the hell he's trying to say.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 01:04:59 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2018, 01:05:14 am »
I don't like Sasse either, but Schlichter....

I'd be surprised if that guy had two working brain cells.

He's found his niche...let's say.

To me, reading Schlichter is like enjoying a Snickers.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2018, 01:06:07 am »

We shall see.  We shall see if you actually mean that or if this is just another angle for political belittlement you're making.  Perhaps in time, you might earn our trust that you actually do stand for the things you mentioned.  But as long as it is continually tied into one man in whom you will not tolerate any criticism of, I will not join an effort alongside.
@INVAR
Sadly their lack of response to my comment earlier in this thread seems to be telling
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2018, 01:11:02 am »
Suggest you back off, buddy.   This is TOWNHALL.   It's not THE HILL, where all the anti-trump shit posted here originates.

...or are you leading a movement to have Kurt Schlichter banned?

The only ones around here who want people banned are those that want everyone to praise Trump 24/7.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2018, 01:23:11 am »
The only ones around here who want people banned are those that want everyone to praise Trump 24/7.

Yawn.....   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2018, 01:26:54 am »
Okay @INVAR and @Jazzhead  let me see if I can do better.

Your fellow citizens who voted for and continue to support the President did so and do so because we believe with heart and mind that Donald Trump is the right man for these times.  Someone new had to take the helm, someone with a fire in the belly for all of us whose voices had been muted through eight years of fundamental change.  When Trump as candidate and again as the newly inaugurated President said "I am your voice" we believed him.  And he is proving our trust was well-placed.

We did not support and vote for Donald Trump to spite you, to injury you or to disenfranchise you.  Harming or diminishing YOUR voice was not part of the equation.

We believed, even before the proof poured from the highest levels of our government, that our government was corrupt and we had one last, best chance to stop it.  We are at political war. We are not playing, we are fighting.  We concern ourselves with results, not the trivia served up by our media.  Our eyes are on the prize, not the distractions. 

We stand for limited taxation, freedom from overbearing government interference, a strong military, fair trade, the right to life, the right to a nation state regulated by its citizens, the rule of law in all things, including immigration and the conviction that the United States is still the last, best hope of all on Earth.  Set us free, and we will make America great again.

If any of what we stand for rings true for you, then, please, join us.  All we ask is that the pages from 2016 are turned, the battle is engaged, the General will have, not fealty, but respect and your fellow troops are seen not as sycophants, but patriots.  Because we are.  We fought the first and critical battle and against all odds, we won.

If you choose to join the Trump train, you will be welcomed with open arms.  We are smarter, stronger, more victorious together than we are at war with each other.

So for you and your allies, and only you and your allies, I sheath my sword.

And how do you hope to enlist me (and others like me) to your noble cause when you call me "BS" with "zero credibility" who's a "waste of your time"?

I understand Trump's appeal.  I also understand = and you manifestly do not - how his flaws keep him from expanding his base of support.  And now he, and his followers, insist on placing majority control of Congress in play by making this election a referendum on himself.    You are quite right, @Right_in_Virginia,  Trump's base hasn't got the numbers to stave off disaster.   

You better kiss my patoot,  you know,  you all are going to need my vote.     

« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 01:29:45 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2018, 01:43:15 am »
We did not support and vote for Donald Trump to spite you, to injury you or to disenfranchise you.  Harming or diminishing YOUR voice was not part of the equation.

@Right_in_Virginia
The hell you say. That is all y'all have done since DAY ONE.

We are at political war. We are not playing, we are fighting.  We concern ourselves with results, not the trivia served up by our media.  Our eyes are on the prize, not the distractions. 

Your only 'prize' is winning. Y'all stand upon *nothing*. If anything, y'all stand for fighting tooth and nail against the very principles that I have fought for and stood upon, my whole life long. Why the hell should I join in that? 

Set us free, and we will make America great again.

No, in fact, you won't. Y'all stand against the very things that would 'make America great again' - and that stolen slogan stands as a perfect example. Set you free? Quite the opposite.

If any of what we stand for rings true for you, 

It does not. It is not your zeal or your eloquence I stand against, but rather, as proven, there is nothing behind y'all but the survival of your prince.

then, please, join us.

That is not how this works. Y'all would have to join us - We could not care less for your prince, or ANY prince. It is the principles we stand upon that ring like a bell, and provide the clarion call that raises up the Conservative juggernaut that you wish to employ in aid to your vapid populism.

Yes, those very principles that y'all have been trying to destroy for the past years are the very thing you, y'all as an organization, would have to embrace - Not in lip service, but in profound belief. And we both know that ain't gonna happen.  :shrug:

All we ask is that the pages from 2016 are turned,

2016 turned long ago. That history cannot be undone. What could help going forward is what y'all do today,  which is, btw, the same damn thing as 2016.

the battle is engaged, the General will have, not fealty, but respect and your fellow troops are seen not as sycophants, but patriots. 

Bullshit. The only battle I am interested in is the one you wage AGAINST US, and the very principles we are forged in.

The 'General' what an insipid thing.

Because we are.  We fought the first and critical battle and against all odds, we won.

A battle fought without valor and without honor. And you are beginning to see what a Pyrrhic victory it was. Go 'win' sommore.

You go with the army you have, as y'all are so fond of telling us. We follow no man, and never will. You have your army. Had you thought about allies in the first place, you might have some now. You have made your bed. Go lie in it.

If you choose to join the Trump train, you will be welcomed with open arms. 

Yeah riiiiight. To haul loads under the threat of a whip... screw that.

We are smarter, stronger, more victorious together than we are at war with each other.

That, very literally cannot happen anymore. We are at crossed purposes. We have stood since Goldwater, in strong lines against liberalism. What you have done is nothing more than open up another front against us.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2018, 01:50:41 am »
Let me begin by saying God bless Donald Trump.  Trump is many things, including crass and caustic at times, makes idiotic and repetitive statements, is highly defensive with the morons that criticize him, but most important, he is a man of action.  He has worked tirelessly to accomplish results, a word not understood by most in Congress, including the GOP members.

Sasse is a horse's *ss, and he will soon disappear into obscurity, like Rick Santorum. 

The November election is critical for Republicans, and they better embrace all who want a strong America, a strong economy, quality education, etc.  Trump has awakened the Rip van Winkle nation/economy that was left by Obama.  And let's be honest, after two of the worst presidents back to back, yes, I am speaking of Bush and Obama, Trump is a Godsend.  He may well go down in history as one of the greatest presidents ever, and the Bill Crystals of the world are wetting their dresses.

Many that support Trump are NOT conservative, they come from all political and economic mindsets, and they are united by one populist notion, that America is great, and has been weakened by multiple leaders that betrayed the American people.  Trump is nothing more than the general revelation that Americans are tired of being betrayed, tired of being placed as a lesser priority than foreign invaders that should have no standing in America, tired of being outright lied to on a daily basis, i.e. every time Obama moved his lips, etc. 

If ever there was an election that every one that believes in this great nation should go and vote, it is the election in November.  Every vote counts.  Do not allow the Democommies to come out of November with anything but egg on their face.

Through most of my life I was a registered Democrat, a moderate on social issues and conservative on financial issues, but the Democrat Party has been taken over by the communists.  Anyone voting for these bums are just not paying attention.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 01:53:09 am by jafo2010 »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2018, 01:51:38 am »
@Right_in_Virginia
The hell you say. That is all y'all have done since DAY ONE.

Your only 'prize' is winning. Y'all stand upon *nothing*. If anything, y'all stand for fighting tooth and nail against the very principles that I have fought for and stood upon, my whole life long. Why the hell should I join in that? 

No, in fact, you won't. Y'all stand against the very things that would 'make America great again' - and that stolen slogan stands as a perfect example. Set you free? Quite the opposite.

It does not. It is not your zeal or your eloquence I stand against, but rather, as proven, there is nothing behind y'all but the survival of your prince.

That is not how this works. Y'all would have to join us - We could not care less for your prince, or ANY prince. It is the principles we stand upon that ring like a bell, and provide the clarion call that raises up the Conservative juggernaut that you wish to employ in aid to your vapid populism.

Yes, those very principles that y'all have been trying to destroy for the past years are the very thing you, y'all as an organization, would have to embrace - Not in lip service, but in profound belief. And we both know that ain't gonna happen.  :shrug:

2016 turned long ago. That history cannot be undone. What could help going forward is what y'all do today,  which is, btw, the same damn thing as 2016.

Bullshit. The only battle I am interested in is the one you wage AGAINST US, and the very principles we are forged in.

The 'General' what an insipid thing.

A battle fought without valor and without honor. And you are beginning to see what a Pyrrhic victory it was. Go 'win' sommore.

You go with the army you have, as y'all are so fond of telling us. We follow no man, and never will. You have your army. Had you thought about allies in the first place, you might have some now. You have made your bed. Go lie in it.

Yeah riiiiight. To haul loads under the threat of a whip... screw that.

That, very literally cannot happen anymore. We are at crossed purposes. We have stood since Goldwater, in strong lines against liberalism. What you have done is nothing more than open up another front against us.

@roamer_1   Weird compulsion you have there my friend.

An effing baker's dozen replies to a 13 sentence post.

You and @INVAR ...this need to always have an answer for everything...to have the last word.

Do you see what we're talking about here, buddy?

Is the 'Trump Monster' in the room with us now?     :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2018, 01:54:51 am »
Let me begin by saying God bless Donald Trump.  Trump is many things, including crass and caustic at times, makes idiotic and repetitive statements, is highly defensive with the morons that criticize him, but most important, he is a man of action.  He has worked tirelessly to accomplish results, a word not understood by most in Congress, including the GOP members.

Sasse is a horse's *ss, and he will soon disappear into obscurity, like Rick Santorum. 

The November election is critical for Republicans, and they better embrace all who want a strong America, a strong economy, quality education, etc.  Trump has awakened the Rip van Winkle nation/economy that was left by Obama.  And let's be honest, after two of the worst presidents back to back, yes, I am speaking of Bush and Obama, Trump is a Godsend.  He may well go down in history as one of the greatest presidents ever, and the Bill Crystals of the world are wetting their dresses.

Many that support Trump are NOT conservative, they come from all political and economic mindsets, and they are united by one populist notion, that America is great, and has been weakened by multiple leaders that betrayed the American people.  Trump is nothing more than the general revelation that Americans are tired of being betrayed, tired of being placed as a lesser priority than foreign invaders that should have no standing in America, tired of being outright lied to on a daily basis, i.e. every time Obama moved his lips, etc. 

If ever there was an election that every one that believes in this great nation should go and vote, it is the election in November.  Every vote counts.  Do not allow the Democommies o tcome out of November with anything but egg on their face.

Through my most of my life I was a registered Democrat, a moderate on social issues and conservative on financial issues, but the Democrat Party has been taken over by the communists.  Anyone voting for these bums are just not paying attention.

Welcome @jafo2010 to our [not so] humble abode.

Are you planning on keeping your Democrat registration and simply crossing over to cast your vote for the GOP? 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2018, 02:00:08 am »

If ever there was an election that every one that believes in this great nation should go and vote, it is the election in November.  Every vote counts.  Do not allow the Democommies to come out of November with anything but egg on their face.

Through most of my life I was a registered Democrat, a moderate on social issues and conservative on financial issues, but the Democrat Party has been taken over by the communists.  Anyone voting for these bums are just not paying attention.

Welcome toTBR @jafo2010

I'm hoping there are a few million more out there like you.   I saw the light in 1972.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2018, 02:20:29 am »
You and @INVAR ...this need to always have an answer for everything...to have the last word.

Hopefully they sting if you have any semblance of conscience left for what you now pay lip service to.

If not, at minimum they have served as a witness.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2018, 02:28:14 am »
@roamer_1   Weird compulsion you have there my friend.

An effing baker's dozen replies to a 13 sentence post.

Do you see what we're talking about here, buddy?

@DCPatriot
I tried to be precise and provide reason... As GFY seemed a bit curt.

Is the 'Trump Monster' in the room with us now?     :laugh:

Monster? There's no monster. More like a tornado. With no principles to keep it held together, it'll soon die off with a whimper... And nothing will be left but the large swath of destruction in its wake.

Palinesque.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 02:34:36 am by roamer_1 »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2018, 02:33:44 am »

Right. Because Republicommies are so much better.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2018, 12:58:41 pm »
Right. Because Republicommies are so much better.

@roamer_1 well of course they are because it's "our guys" acting like Liberals.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2018, 01:35:47 pm »
@roamer_1 well of course they are because it's "our guys" acting like Liberals.

@txradioguy

'Winning'  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2018, 01:43:03 pm »
@txradioguy

'Winning'  *****rollingeyes*****

@roamer_1 LOL!

The hard core base that supports Trump like him because he's a bully and it in turn allows them to release their inner bully.

They don't care that he's not Conservative...they don't care how much he's donated to the Clintons...Obama or that his "good friend" is Chuck Schumer...he's getting "revenge" for them and they will follow him over the cliff if necessary.

And anyone who tries to point out anything even the slightest bit negative or dares to criticize a policy that is to the left of a Liberal is threatened...bullied...smeared and now...offered up as a sacrifice in this asinine suggestion of a purge.

Schlichter wants a modern version of Operation Hummingbird.

And people here are perfectly ok with that. 

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2018, 01:47:50 pm »
@roamer_1 LOL!

The hard core base that supports Trump like him because he's a bully and it in turn allows them to release their inner bully.

They don't care that he's not Conservative...they don't care how much he's donated to the Clintons...Obama or that his "good friend" is Chuck Schumer...he's getting "revenge" for them and they will follow him over the cliff if necessary.

And anyone who tries to point out anything even the slightest bit negative or dares to criticize a policy that is to the left of a Liberal is threatened...bullied...smeared and now...offered up as a sacrifice in this asinine suggestion of a purge.

Schlichter wants a modern version of Operation Hummingbird.

And people here are perfectly ok with that.

Only $5.69 on Amazon....     *****rollingeyes*****