Author Topic: David Hogg, gun control advocates march on Smith & Wesson headquarters, demand $5 million donation  (Read 2266 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

By whom?
Likely left wing groups like Soros funds.

There is zero chance he has the money to do what he has done to date as an 18 year old without visible employment.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Likely left wing groups like Soros funds.

There is zero chance he has the money to do what he has done to date as an 18 year old without visible employment.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Don't forget the Bloomberg astro turf groups and the Brady Campaign who've been pouring money and sponsorship all over the country to Hogg and his buzz cut Latina sidekick.

And IIRC Planned Parenthood has tossed money in as well.

There was a Daily Wire story a couple months ago that listed all the Liberal groups that were sponsoring Hogg and his teenage brown shirt brigade.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 01:23:44 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@IsailedawayfromFR

Don't forget the Bloomberg astro turf groups and the Brady Campaign who've been pouring money and sponsorship all over the country to Hogg and his buzz cut Latina sidekick.

And IIRC Planned Parenthood has tossed money in as well.

There was a Daily Wire story a couple months ago that listed all the Liberal groups that were sponsoring Hogg and his teenage brown shirt brigade.
I certainly believe that rather than the poster I responded to which said he was not being paid.  That is an outright lie.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I certainly believe that rather than the poster I responded to which said he was not being paid.  That is an outright lie.

@IsailedawayfromFR found the story.

According to a report from Buzzfeed, which reads almost like a press release done on behalf of the March for Our Lives set to take place shortly in Washington, D.C., the Parkland students are getting help from everyone from Michael Bloomberg's Everytown for Gun Safety, to the George Soros-funded MoveOn.org, to that notorious organization known for its impeccable commitment to child safety, Planned Parenthood.

Even the Women's March is getting in on the act, helping the Parkland students to apply for permits and organize transportation and security for their March for Our Lives. And Giffords, the organization started by former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords and her family, says they "will be lending support in any way the students need, especially helping to operationalize these marches from logistics to programming" in Washington and at the "sister marches" across the country.

They're even getting help from labor unions, including the American Federation of Teachers, and the students (and their parents) have now hired the national public relations firm, 42West, to handle their booking, media relations, and personal management.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/27689/parkland-students-pushing-gun-control-have-high-emily-zanotti
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline mountaineer

They're even getting help from labor unions, including the American Federation of Teachers ...
Gee, I hope union members are aware that their dues are being used to try to deny them their Second Amendment rights.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Gee, I hope union members are aware that their dues are being used to try to deny them their Second Amendment rights.

Like with most unions...the leadership probably doesn't care what the rank and file think as long as the dues keep coming in.