Author Topic: God Chose Trump  (Read 3709 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: God Chose Trump
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2018, 11:20:54 pm »

@To-Whose-Benefit?, I'm not sure what the second one is that you mentioned.  To answer your questions, no, we can't be sure Trump isn't a Christian. But I'm not going to assume someone is Christian because I don't know he isn't.

Yes, I do think Trump pandered in a huge way to the religious right.  I thought that had been established. 

His evangelical connections/spiritual leaders consist of people like Paula White, Robert Jeffress, Jerry Falwell Jr., and Kenneth Copeland, among others.  I think those four are frauds of varying degrees.  James Dobson stated that Trump had become a Christian, but then said, well, no, he didn't know if that was true.

IMO a lot of people who supported Trump badly wanted him to be a Christian---still do.   I can't be sure, naturally, but I haven't seen anything that indicates it.  Nothing. 

I don't *need* him to make a public announcement, but it's just fact that past presidents have talked about their faith.  Sorry, I don't buy the idea that he can't do so because of Muslims. We still have  prayer breakfasts, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Six_of_the_United_States_Constitution

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.[
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2018, 11:40:48 pm »
but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

Does this mean it is unconstitutional to distrust a politician in office who is a demonstrable congenital liar?

I guess so.

Only if it's Trump though.

We can distrust Democrats all we like, but Trump or Republicans  - I guess we are not permitted to distrust the person or what they say because I guess to do so is requiring them to pass a religious test.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2018, 12:36:56 am »
Does this mean it is unconstitutional to distrust a politician in office who is a demonstrable congenital liar?

I guess so.

Only if it's Trump though.

We can distrust Democrats all we like, but Trump or Republicans  - I guess we are not permitted to distrust the person or what they say because I guess to do so is requiring them to pass a religious test.

1: I wasn't addressing you.

2: As usual you've derailed this thread to make your 'I'm Upset' speech.

This thread started out as an Opinion piece that G-d may have picked Trump himself.

Then it devolved into Trump's phony chasing of phony Evangelicals and now we're back to good old @INVAR turning distrust into a Religious matter.

What is Your Problem with just READING the Highest Law in the land?

It couldn't Be any less susceptible of being misinterpreted.

There's a reason that Religion is a matter of Faith, and Belief.

The Constitution is only a matter of faith and belief among Godless leftists. To the rest of us, it's Not a problem to understand, or reinterpret. NO means NO.

And since I can't see inside Trump's head and heart I doubt anyone else can, whether they can find and quote Scripture or not.

NOW, since the subject is up and on the table, again, years ago I got called and insulted at TOS.

So I wrote this up.

It's my About page there.

The following are facts.

The Constitution is the highest law of the land. It is a written document and as such its meaning is not subject to change. The Founders sweated and argued out the choice of every word, phrase, paragraph, colon, semi colon, and period for just and reasonable cause.

The Founders included within the Constitution a legal method for us to step outside of its original rules. That method is Article V: the process of Amending the Constitution: which is intentionally a very difficult process assuring that it would be used only in cases of extreme, actual need.

The Founders therefore did not intend for us to play fast and loose with what they labored so hard to create, which is why they said exactly that.

Art. 6 Clause 2 provides:

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

However, since our political class assume to know more about it than those of us who've actually Read it, a refresher course for Their edification appears in order.

The following are my opinions.

We have more than too many laws suffocating our perfect Constitution as it is. To rectify that encumbrance the next law we must pass must address those too many laws.

That next law shall require that for every new law which shall be passed the people passing it shall first repeal six existing laws. Where those six laws shall be found shall not be as important as that they shall be found, and they shall be repealed.

This is called a reasonable approach. We the People will meet you the Government halfway.

You’re welcome to start cleaning up the mess anywhere you choose because that mess is everywhere, so long as you start actually cleaning it up.

Any law needing to be interpreted by an Administrative Law Judge in order to give that law effect, shall not become a Law until it shall have been simplified and made sufficiently specific to obviate any Administrative Law Judge involvement.

When anyone discovers that the Law means something other than what the law clearly or otherwise states (see preceding simplified and specific clause) when they get to Court, then Whomever is responsible for that misconstruction of the law’s stated intent shall be fined and or imprisioned by the State and or bamboozled party, and shall possess no immunity from prosecution for Civil compensatory damages by the bamboozled party.

This is called a reasonable approach. We the People will meet you the Government halfway.

All Laws, Regulations and Rules enacted at any level of Government which do not conform to the clearly expressed intent and letter of our Constitution, shall henceforth be required of our existing Administrative Law Judges to either be made to conform to the clearly expressed intent and letter of our Constitution or to be declared null, void and inoperative by our existing Administrative Law Judges. Decades of ‘Through The Looking Glass’ Judicial, Legislative and Regulatory Agency activist precedent citing shall not be any defense against impeachment and or fines and or imprisionment.

Since the adverb Administrative is derived from the verb Administer meaning to manage or run something, the Constitution shall henceforth become the primary something being Administered. Secondary consequences and or perceived inconveniences to specially protected Agendas discovered in penumbrated somethings which needs must over ride the primary something shall henceforth become officially, SOL.

This is called a reasonable approach. We the People will meet you the Government halfway, and rather than Firing our Administrative Law Judges, we will continue to pay them subject to the adjustment that they will be required to work For us instead of Against us.

Firstly among those reimposition of the Constitution consequences shall become the actualized understanding that Sec 4 of the 14th Amendment’s “validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law” clause shall be applicable only to acts of Congress which are in fact actually lawful under Article 1 Sections 7, 8, and 9 rather than the current theft of everything every Citizen owns through the Federal Reserve System’s violation of Congress discharging its mandated duty under Art. 1 Sec 8 Clause 5:

“To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;”
Art. 1 Sec 8 Clause 5 mandates the coining of money, not the imprinting of cloth, paper, or any non metallic substance with any image which has presently abandoned even its former warranting to the bearer that its face IOU promissory shall be redeemed for gold or silver (immutable equity) which value shall be subjected to the impossibility of being recalculated and devalued minute by minute by combined Congressional Profligacy and such Private Sector Transference of Public Equities and Securities considerations as have bought Congress their Unconstitutional, rebellious and insurrectionary epidemic of bank fraud and check forgings.

Failure by the Federal Reserve System to immediately cease and desist any and all of its operations shall subject any and all officers and or employees of the Federal Reserve System to prosecution under Art 1 Sec 8 Clause 6:

“To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

Article 1 Sec 8 Clause 1 states in defining and circumscribing the powers of Congress:

“The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;”

The ‘general Welfare’ clause exists nowhere else in the Constitution except in its introductory preamble:

The Clauses of Art 1 Sec 8 following Clause 1 therefore define the sum total of Congress legitimate powers to legislate into existence and as we’re now suffering Out of existence, the ‘general Welfare’ of the United States.

This is called a reasonable approach. We the People will meet you the Government halfway, because halting Government’s epidemic counterfeiting, bank fraud, and check forging is a more reasonable approach than trying to round up all the perpetrators, deliver them into Court, get them tried, prosecuted, convicted, and incarcerated.

As for State and Local Governments:

Article 1 Section 10 states:

“No State shall . . . pass any . . . law impairing the obligation of contracts.”

As the Constitution is the highest law of the land it is therefore the highest legally binding Contract between We the People and those we have Contracted with to govern us.

I didn’t contract for Any of these Impairments on the Obligations of My Constitutional Contract with Governments at State or at any other subsidiary level and I doubt very much that you did either.

SO, INVAR, are you going to treat us all to another 'I'm Unhappy' lecture about our 'Foundational Principles'?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 12:37:46 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Silver Pines

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2018, 12:47:10 am »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Six_of_the_United_States_Constitution

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.[

@To-Whose-Benefit?

Okay, but that's not what we're talking about.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2018, 01:03:27 am »
1: I wasn't addressing you.

I don't care.  You posted a comment on a public forum.

This thread started out as an Opinion piece that G-d may have picked Trump himself.

To which several of us commented that it is more likely that God simply let this people get what they demanded, even if it is not what He intended for us to have.

now we're back to good old @INVAR turning distrust into a Religious matter.

Distrust of liars IS a religious matter.

What is Your Problem with just READING the Highest Law in the land?

That does not apply to whom I cast a vote for or whom I support or criticize.  Or would you petition to make Amendment I null and void when it comes to negative comments about Trump?

And since I can't see inside Trump's head and heart I doubt anyone else can,

We can judge what he says and does and how he comports himself to determine if he represents the will of God.  Thusfar he is batting ZERO AFAIC.

SO, INVAR, are you going to treat us all to another 'I'm Unhappy' lecture about our 'Foundational Principles'?

Well, since you treated us all to your treatise and lecture on the Constitution and what YOU think should be done to rectify it's perversion -  I'll save my lecture about my contempt for the abandonment of what Trump fans pay lip service to a little later perhaps.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2018, 01:10:22 am »
@To-Whose-Benefit?

Apparently he says we are. 

Right after he bitched and moaned that the thread has devolved into Trump's phony chasing of phony Evangelicals and turning distrust into a Religious matter.

Now it's devolved into an interpretation of the Constitution and how to remedy where it's been circumvented..... I think.

In trying to figure out the religious tests accusation from the discussion requires us READING the Highest Law in the land when someone writes that God chose Trump - and somehow in all this I gather it is unConstitutional to disagree with that because to call Trump a liar is to place religious tests on his ability to run for and hold office.  That's all I get out of that.

You?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2018, 01:18:41 am »
"We can judge what he says and does and how he comports himself to determine if he represents the will of God.  Thusfar he is batting ZERO AFAIC."

I have no need to go through your diatribe line by line.

This alone will suffice.

"but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."

You have a problem with the plain and simple English Word NO.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 01:20:34 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2018, 01:35:41 am »
"We can judge what he says and does and how he comports himself to determine if he represents the will of God.  Thusfar he is batting ZERO AFAIC."

This alone will suffice.

"but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."

This is foolishness! Is it your contention that it is against the law for a citizen to use a religious test? If that is your stand it is nothing but a fallacy.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2018, 01:50:16 am »

This alone will suffice.

Okay, so you have made plain that your position is that the Constitution makes it ILLEGAL for us to call a sitting president a liar or expect him to live up to standards of morality that stem from religion.   Because to expect a politician to tell the truth and exhibit character befitting morality is placing a religious test upon them by the voter, and that is unConstitutional.

Gotcha.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2018, 02:00:42 am »
@To-Whose-Benefit?

It’s remarkable how many Trump supporters get mixed up about that distinction.

Asking for character in our leaders is fundamental to the survival of the Republic.

It’s not like anyone is demanding that the President believes in transubstantiation or baptism by immersion.

Why is it so hard for them to understand??  :shrug:

@CatherineofAragon
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2018, 02:46:36 am »
It’s remarkable how many Trump supporters get mixed up about that distinction.

Asking for character in our leaders is fundamental to the survival of the Republic.

It’s not like anyone is demanding that the President believes in transubstantiation or baptism by immersion.

Why is it so hard for them to understand??  :shrug:

@CatherineofAragon
------------------------------------
A reflection on Character.
A wise Ancient (Heraclitus) asserted it was Destiny; in effect, the measure of a Leader.
Politicians couldn't spell it if you spotted them 8 of the 9 letters.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2018, 03:01:42 am »
I've said it before;

Donald Trump is not my Priest, Pastor, or Rabbi.

He is the CEO of the most powerful nation/force for positive change/improving the quality of life in general On This Earth.

The fact that he's not Scripturally Pure enough for some here neither validates or excuses their Pontius Pilate/Leftist Street Mob attitude towards him.

"Are you better off now than you were 2 years ago?"

"Is the rest of the world a safer place now than it was 2 years ago?"

Not one person on here, is pure enough to judge anyone else. Not one. If we go into their history, I am sure they did some despicable things .
Lets start as teenagers!  Like they do Trump. No one ever lied, cheated on a test? Got a girl pregnant?  Got drunk?  Skipped school and lied about it? Girls went shopping. Had sex? Then a bit older. Had abortions?  Lied on 1040 income tax?  Stole the family car? Put in gas so parents would not know? Just giving some ideas.  There is worse.  Yet, they hound my president, 24/7!

"Not my pastor, priest, Rabbi."  CORRECT. We voted for smart businessman.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2018, 03:13:07 am »
 I don't understand any of the judgmental people. Bible also says to forgive.  Bible says, when you are talking about the splinter in someones eye,,YOU have a log in your own eye.  Forgive 7x70.  I don't believe we have real Christians. Then, we are not to judge.  Not our job. So, people set themselves up as little gods? SMH

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2018, 03:21:24 am »
I don't understand any of the judgmental people. Bible also says to forgive.  Bible says, when you are talking about the splinter in someones eye,,YOU have a log in your own eye.  Forgive 7x70.  I don't believe we have real Christians. Then, we are not to judge.  Not our job. So, people set themselves up as little gods? SMH

Your knowledge of the Bible is not sufficient for you to make statements.
Without judgement, you can't even cross the street.
Forgiveness is dependent upon repentance, and turning from that sin, and keeping the law.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2018, 03:23:30 am »

Not one person on here, is pure enough to judge anyone else. Not one. If we go into their history, I am sure they did some despicable things .
Lets start as teenagers!  Like they do Trump. No one ever lied, cheated on a test? Got a girl pregnant?  Got drunk?  Skipped school and lied about it? Girls went shopping. Had sex? Then a bit older. Had abortions?  Lied on 1040 income tax?  Stole the family car? Put in gas so parents would not know? Just giving some ideas.  There is worse.  Yet, they hound my president, 24/7!

I gotta say on your examples, no on each and every one.  Maybe that's why I don't particularly empathize with Trump.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2018, 03:33:42 am »
Not one person on here, is pure enough to judge anyone else. Not one.

But you have judged Obama and Hillary and Democrats haven't you?

Yes.

Yes you have.  We read is often from you here, at TOS and the other forums you haunt.

It's only your Trump whom you love and serve that you demand that no one judge.

HYPOCRITE.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2018, 03:40:06 am »

-----------------------------------------
So purity should be a requirement to vote??? Who knew?
If so, only toddlers under 2 will be voting.
Beyond brainless commentary.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2018, 04:06:32 am »
-----------------------------------------
So purity should be a requirement to vote??? Who knew?
If so, only toddlers under 2 will be voting.
Beyond brainless commentary.

What?????????   You missed the whole point!  I am not brainless, you all, are WANTING PURITY OF A MAN, before voting for him. Never going to happen. Has NOT ever happened!  Obama the worst.  Got into office twice by voter fraud. No problem. Then, obama was a male wh0re for rich, white men to get his cocaine. Hillary and Bill, all kind of debauchery. Hillary a satanist, and into pizzagate.  Human trafficking  Haiti.  Bill has mixed son with black prostitute, Danny Williams, while married to Hillary. We don't even know, who Chelseas, real father, is.  Using "purity" as some kind of test is BOGUS! It is baloney. Even Eisenhower, had a sweetie on the side. Summerbys. This moral high ground, is all BOGUS and bunk. Believing all the left, lying media.  2 year olds are smarter, then most. They are HONEST!

The pope is not as pure as president TRUMP.  Who started this baloney?  DNC. The ones who denied Christ three times at their convention. Now, they talk about morals, and some of you buy into that, as a "reason" not to support our president? WHAT A SHAM.

You know, on second thought,,maybe NO PURE PERSON SHOULD VOTE!  That is not what I was talking about, but yes, ONLY PURE PEOPLE SHOULD VOTE.  Same thing you are expecting of my President.  Do you see how silly you all are?  You, think, all UNPURE people should be able to vote.  DOUBLE STANDARD.  You don't want to apply that standard to yourselves, but to my president.

https://youtu.be/YtKd005fxnM
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 04:17:37 am by LegalAmerican »

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2018, 04:29:13 am »
@INVAR

Nowhere on this thread have I rubber stamped or endorsed the idea expressed in the article's title.

Neither have I said Boo about the legality of your criticizing the President as whatever you like to call him.

So stand down. That rodeo gate isn't open.

NOR, is it acceptable practice here at TBR to quote Scripture as the argument clincher. TBR doesn't do religion for good cause.

You have driven us off the rails into some fantastic NON related weed field again.

IF you'd bother to ever read what I posted upthread, . . . . .

For the sake of argument let's say (hypothetical) that Trump is the utterly godless man you make him out to be.

So What? Even if he is?

You're the one who has dragged a Religious Test Ex Post Facto into this.

Why is it So difficult to imagine G-d choosing a G-dless man who tweets out Sun Tzu to straighten out our completely out of control Govt?

Trump has already proved himself a $10 Billion Dollar master on that turf, where all, apparently, that matters is "What's In It For Me?"

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2018, 04:53:51 am »
You have driven us off the rails into some fantastic NON related weed field again.

Says the guy who dumps his treatise on remedying the Constitution and highlighting the 'no religious test' as some kind of moniker to suggest it is unlawful to expect a president to abide by moral standards as dictated by religion.

Talk about a fantastic non-related weed field.

For the sake of argument let's say (hypothetical) that Trump is the utterly godless man you make him out to be.

So What? Even if he is?

Don't expect us to vote for or support such a person and then attempt to suggest that we're imposing a religious test on him when we point out lies and bullshit.

You're the one who has dragged a Religious Test Ex Post Facto into this.

NO, that was YOU.  No one brought up religious tests but YOU.

Why is it So difficult to imagine G-d choosing a G-dless man who tweets out Sun Tzu to straighten out our completely out of control Govt?

Because nowhere in scripture does God work that way.  God does not use Godless wicked men to bring a nation to righteousness - he uses Godless wicked men and nations to wipe out His people and His nation, take them captive and destroy them for their sins and abandonment of Him.  That is what scripture reveals.

You know what else it says God allows?  A wayward and wicked people to choose a wicked king to rule over them and make him their god and abandon the God who brought them out of Egypt.  That is what He does and has done.

where all, apparently, that matters is "What's In It For Me?"

On that score I believe you are correct.  This people can care less about anything except 'what's in it for me'. Payback?  Retribution?  Money?  This people are just fine with debased evil so long as debased evil gives them what they want.  They don't care about lies, obfuscations, treason, corruption, the appearance of evil, actual evil or inept and direct malfeasance, so long as they think they are getting what they think they want from whomever it is they put in power.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2018, 05:17:49 am »

Reread the verses... It says "judge not... ye hypocrite".... who is not to judge? A person doing the same thing they are judging against. Then it tells the hypocrite how to correct his ways to start judging rightly again.

Good grief, Christians are to even judge angels you know.

Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! 1 Corinthians 6:3

(For Trump fans, that is not ONE Corinthian, do not pass go, head straight to jail)...

« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 05:27:55 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2018, 05:24:57 am »
Fake news. God didn't choose Trump because trump IS God.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2018, 05:00:45 pm »
Fake news. God didn't choose Trump because trump IS God.
---------------------------------
GOD eh? Hmm.........
Well if he's not to busy could we anoint him
Pope and get rid of the current doofus !!!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2018, 01:21:53 am »
God didn't choose Mr. Trump.

The American people did, by the power of the vote and by the Constitution (via the Electoral College).

Even so, I sense that if God is up there, he's got one eye on the White House, and the other on Chappaqua, and ..... he's..... smiling.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2018, 01:37:34 am »
You rascal, you. I can just hear the lamentations of the faithful over this article’s premise. Oy vey!

This guy is an evangelical, so I'm not sure if "Oy,Vey" is the response he'd hope it would receive.
But, hey, why not?
When (hopefully, not if) I meet my maker, he may say "I sent you Trump".
I may wonder for a split second if I was sent to the right place or not.
I would agree that God uses imperfect people, especially, since all people are imperfect.
So, why not Trump?
And the other half of the country says, "hey, why not, maybe God sent Bernie?"

Why not me, you, the mailman, the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker?