Author Topic: Mueller the blackmailer  (Read 737 times)

Offline endicom

Mueller the blackmailer
« on: August 25, 2018, 08:07:56 pm »
Don Surber
Aug. 25, 2018

I underestimated Bob Mueller. I thought he was just an incompetent whose career is best known for botching the anthrax case after 9/11. He is. But I overlooked just how reckless and ruthless he is in his pursuit of injustice. Taxpayers paid $5.8 million to settle up with the man Mueller harassed.

The pattern continues as he tries to destroy anyone who ever said hello to Donald John Trump.

For more than a year now, he has not been investigating Russia or President Trump. Mueller knows he is clean. Instead, Mueller has investigated Trump's family and friends in an effort to blackmail them into testifying.

More... https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/08/mueller-blackmailer.html

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Mueller the blackmailer
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 08:54:50 pm »
Robert Mueller is as much a made man in the Clinton  mafia as James Comey ever was.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 09:01:00 pm »
Robert Mueller is as much a made man in the Clinton  mafia as James Comey ever was.

Whatever else he may be, he's an extortionist and I've been calling him that.

Offline Fantasywriter

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 09:07:41 pm »
Mueller is a dirty cop and a sociopath, but he's also a convenient scapegoat. Sessions is the problem. He led Trump to believe he was taking the AG job in good faith, and then immediately handed the DOJ over to Hillary-fixer Rosenstein. Rosenstein selected the hopelessly conflicted best friend of liar Comey and gave him unlimited scope and resources. Mueller will never willingly stop; his goal is to overturn the last election and he'll keep on until he succeeds or an outside force intervenes.

Rosenstein and Mueller are simply doing what Trump-hating leftists do. Sessions is the traitorous backstabber.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 09:33:30 pm »
Mueller is a dirty cop and a sociopath, but he's also a convenient scapegoat. Sessions is the problem. He led Trump to believe he was taking the AG job in good faith, and then immediately handed the DOJ over to Hillary-fixer Rosenstein. Rosenstein selected the hopelessly conflicted best friend of liar Comey and gave him unlimited scope and resources. Mueller will never willingly stop; his goal is to overturn the last election and he'll keep on until he succeeds or an outside force intervenes.

Rosenstein and Mueller are simply doing what Trump-hating leftists do. Sessions is the traitorous backstabber.

Whats revealing to me about this situation is the apparent reluctance of a half dozen key players to offer their resignation in spite of their clearly having lost the confidence of their boss the president.

If in the past one found themselves in that situation it was considered proper to voluntarily resign. These guys have death grips on their posts.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 09:47:53 pm »
Whats revealing to me about this situation is the apparent reluctance of a half dozen key players to offer their resignation in spite of their clearly having lost the confidence of their boss the president.

If in the past one found themselves in that situation it was considered proper to voluntarily resign. These guys have death grips on their posts.

It's worse than you think.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/sessions-says-he-will-recuse-himself-from-any-clinton-investigations-851626564002?v=raila
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2018, 09:53:47 pm »
It's worse than you think.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/sessions-says-he-will-recuse-himself-from-any-clinton-investigations-851626564002?v=raila

It would place his objectivity in question? Doesn't everything? Will he leave everything in the hands of Hillary supporters?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2018, 09:59:17 pm »

One reason for that might be that Donald Trump from the very start was diligently denied the respect due the office and the man. None of it was his doing. The Left, democrats and NeverTrumpers came loaded for bear.

The only way Trump can gain respect now is through presidential actions, and he’s doing that, growing his numbers despite the unprecedented attacks on his character.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2018, 10:18:09 pm »
Image result for mafia interrogation

This is what happens when Mueller and his gang of thugs call you and say, "I want to ask you a couple of questions. I just want you to tell my truth."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fantasywriter

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2018, 07:56:54 pm »

Absolutely true. Normally top cabinet members would resign if the POTUS that appointed them called the job they were doing a disgrace. Jeff Sessions, by contrast, just clings tenaciously to his dream job, insisting that he's hitting it out of the park. Hmm.

A popular theory on two other sites where I post is that Sessions is compromised and being blackmailed. I reject that utterly. I believe he's got psycological issues that didn't come to light in the Senate bc he was just one out of a hundred, and was surrounded by support staff. Now that he's in a position of singular authority and responsibility,  it's pretty clear he's half a bubble off plumb.