Author Topic: Dershowitz: Trump Tower Meeting Not President's Greatest Worry  (Read 424 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

By Sandy Fitzgerald    |   Saturday, 25 August 2018 11:08 AM

President Donald Trump early Saturday attacked the "fake news media" over reports about whether former attorney Michael Cohen actually knew what the president knew about the Trump Tower meeting with Russians in June 2016.

"Michaels (SIC) Cohen’s attorney clarified the record, saying his client does not know if President Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting (out of which came nothing!)," Trump tweeted. "The answer is that I did NOT know about the meeting. Just another phony story by the Fake News Media!"

On Thursday, Cohen's attorney, Lanny Davis, said his client still doesn't know if Trump knew about the meeting, despite news reports in July saying that Cohen was willing to tell special counsel Robert Mueller that Trump did know, reports Axios.

Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz, responding to the tweet during a Fox News interview Saturday morning, said the tweet reflects a "factual matter."

"As I have said from the beginning, I think all the recent developments prove what I have been saying for several months, that the Mueller investigation is really not what has to worry Trump," said Dershowitz. '"The real worry is the Southern District of New York, which is looking into kind of technical, corporate violations. Again, proving that we didn't need a special counsel."

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-tower-meeting-cohen/2018/08/25/id/878703/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Dershowitz: Trump Tower Meeting Not President's Greatest Worry
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 07:34:23 pm »
”The real worry is the Southern District of New York, which is looking into kind of technical, corporate violations. Again, proving that we didn't need a special counsel."

He’s absolutely high, if he thinks SDNY would have picked this up on their own.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.