Author Topic: Bruce Ohr named 'half a dozen' FBI, DOJ officials who knew about Trump dossier ties, GOP investigato  (Read 489 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bruce Ohr named 'half a dozen' FBI, DOJ officials who knew about Trump dossier ties, GOP investigator says
by Daniel Chaitin
 | August 29, 2018 11:03 AM

Justice Department official Bruce Ohr gave lawmakers "a list of half a dozen" senior FBI and DOJ officials who knew about his interactions with people tied to the Trump dossier, according to a GOP congressman.

Ohr spoke with members of the joint task force of the Judiciary and Oversight committees for several hours in a closed-door session on Tuesday.

While he didn't identify the officials Ohr named, Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, told Fox News' Sean Hannity Tuesday night that he has heard Hannity mention some of them on his program in the past.

Ratcliffe said these FBI and DOJ officials were told of Ohr and his wife Nellie Ohr's involvement with ex-British spy Christopher Steele, the author of the Trump dossier, and Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that commissioned the dossier.

He said at least one of these officials signed off on a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant application seeking the authority to spy on onetime Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, advising to this individual: "I would retain a really good lawyer."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bruce-ohr-named-half-a-dozen-fbi-doj-officials-who-knew-about-trump-dossier-ties-gop-investigator-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@endicom

But there were no violations of the Espionage or Hatch Acts involved! /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member