Author Topic: Stop Blaming Investigators More Than Criminals for Trump’s Woes  (Read 4755 times)

Offline dfwgator

Re: Stop Blaming Investigators More Than Criminals for Trump’s Woes
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2018, 04:27:39 pm »
@DCPatriot

I'll add: Character matters. And this is why.

Then you should have loved the Carter years.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2018, 04:30:52 pm »

In short there is no there there and yet Yall are fine with this partisan prosecution because ....... you don't like Trump.

@jpsb

I think there is more to it than that. I think the main reason they hate Trump is he beat their preferred usual suspect RINO for the nomination.

"Party People"

NeverTrumpers and Rats are doing huge harm to our republic by not demanding equal justice
under the law.

They rant and rave about the law and corruption,but they don't mean it or they would have been complaining about Bush Crime Family corruption,and that homo Arab butt-boy, Boy Jorge.

Trump get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law (impeached) but team Hillary
gets a pass. You don't care jack about the country, constitution or the rule of law as long as the
end game is get Trump.

There it is.

If they can get Trump they can damn well get any other conservative......

WHAT "other conservative"???? JEB? Lady Lindsey? Cruz? The flake from Ohio?
want. 
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2018, 04:37:12 pm »
Democrats are snakes,

@TomSea

And "Party People" Republicans are whiny little bitches.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2018, 04:41:45 pm »
I keep hearing that Mueller doesn't have any evidence of criminal activity by Trump, particularly with regard to the alleged Russian collusion.  But I keep asking, how does anyone know for sure just what Mueller has?  And while Mueller was hired to investigate Russian collusion, do we know for sure that everything else that has come out isn't somehow related to that task?  Investigations often have one purpose, but those investigations may lead to other areas.  I expect Mueller and his team are looking into financial records. In doing so, Mueller and his team may have uncovered some other crimes --or at least, some irregularities.  Is Mueller supposed to ignore those crimes or irregularities because they may not relate to the stated purpose of the investigation?

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of all this whining shout the Mueller investigation. I've said all along that if Trump has done nothing wrong, he would stop whining and start cooperating fully with the investigation.  He says the investigation has gone on long enough.  Well, maybe if he was more forthcoming, the investigation would wrap up sooner. 

Offline jpsb

« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2018, 04:48:08 pm »
I keep hearing that Mueller doesn't have any evidence of criminal activity by Trump, particularly with regard to the alleged Russian collusion.  But I keep asking, how does anyone know for sure just what Mueller has?  And while Mueller was hired to investigate Russian collusion, do we know for sure that everything else that has come out isn't somehow related to that task?  Investigations often have one purpose, but those investigations may lead to other areas.  I expect Mueller and his team are looking into financial records. In doing so, Mueller and his team may have uncovered some other crimes --or at least, some irregularities.  Is Mueller supposed to ignore those crimes or irregularities because they may not relate to the stated purpose of the investigation?

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of all this whining shout the Mueller investigation. I've said all along that if Trump has done nothing wrong, he would stop whining and start cooperating fully with the investigation.  He says the investigation has gone on long enough.  Well, maybe if he was more forthcoming, the investigation would wrap up sooner.

Funny, Mueller got one  job and one job only. Get Trump and everyone near Trump. Make an
example of Trump so that never again will an honest man ever think about running for president
and threatening the power of the deep state. Anyone that doesn't see that is just kidding them
selves.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2018, 04:53:44 pm »
Funny, Mueller got one  job and one job only. Get Trump and everyone near Trump. Make an
example of Trump so that never again will an honest man ever think about running for president
and threatening the power of the deep state. Anyone that doesn't see that is just kidding them
selves.

Oh I forgot.  Poor Trump.  Everyone picks on him. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2018, 05:06:22 pm »
Oh I forgot.  Poor Trump.  Everyone picks on him.

But... "he fights!"

I also had to laugh at the 'honest man' remark given the continual and totally unnecessary lying Trump engages in.

But then, it was explained to us simpletons that Trump must lie to protect us.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2018, 05:09:59 pm »

But then, it was explained to us simpletons that Trump must lie to protect us.

@INVAR

You MUST be simple if you don't think that lying is part of a President's job.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2018, 05:24:06 pm »
You literally do not know that, @Bigun

And it also doesn't matter.
Either he will survive it or he won't, and if he does, there will be the next phase, and the next drama... Which he will have provided them.

@roamer_1

Yes!  I do in fact know that! 

I will worry about any next phase when and if it arrises but what is happening right now is beyond the pale and amounts to nothing less than an attempted coup!

« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 05:33:58 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2018, 05:29:33 pm »
@INVAR

Lying is in the job description?  Says who?  I don't think it's mentioned anywhere in the Constitution.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2018, 05:34:16 pm »
@INVAR

Very simple.

I do not believe a liar when he speaks, nor do I trust their words or have any faith that what they say they will do can be believed.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2018, 05:35:19 pm »
Lying is in the job description?  Says who?  I don't think it's mentioned anywhere in the Constitution.

At least Trump's minions are at least admitting he's a liar.  That's a good first step.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2018, 06:43:44 pm »

@TomSea

And "Party People" Republicans are whiny little bitches.

Republicans have their drawbacks, could have accomplished more in the 2000s, but at state level, I think they do well. There are probably some politicians, say a Rand Paul or others, whom people like.  They are far from perfect but the Democratic platform is somewhat anathema to most of all that I believe in.

@sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2018, 06:48:47 pm »
Lying is in the job description?  Says who? 

@Applewood

Everyone with 2 IQ points to rub together. If you are really and truly so stupid you don't think lying is a part of negotiating,you shouldn't be allowed to cross a street by yourself,never mind vote.

I don't think it's mentioned anywhere in the Constitution.

Yeah,I guess you really are that stupid.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2018, 06:50:19 pm »
Very simple.

I do not believe a liar when he speaks, nor do I trust their words or have any faith that what they say they will do can be believed.

@INVAR

Don't feel too bad about that. I don't believe you,either.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2018, 06:51:17 pm »
At least Trump's minions are at least admitting he's a liar.  That's a good first step.

@catfish1957

Are you going to claim here you have never told a lie?

Go ahead and lie and say you haven't.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2018, 06:56:52 pm »
@Applewood

Everyone with 2 IQ points to rub together. If you are really and truly so stupid you don't think lying is a part of negotiating,you shouldn't be allowed to cross a street by yourself,never mind vote.

Yeah,I guess you really are that stupid.

Seems to me you wanted to take away my right to vote a couple of months ago when you and I got into a scrape.  I guess that's your fallback position anytime you don't know how to respond. 

And I guess you can't show me where in the Constitution it is part of the president's job to lie either. 

Pete, I love ya, but maybe you should sober up before you post again.   
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 08:13:36 pm by Applewood »

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2018, 07:00:43 pm »

In short there is no there there and yet Yall are fine with this partisan prosecution because ....... you don't like Trump.

NeverTrumpers and Rats are doing huge harm to our republic by not demanding equal justice
under the law. Trump get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law (impeached) but team Hillary
gets a pass. You don't care jack about the country, constitution or the rule of law as long as the
end game is get Trump. If they can get Trump they can damn well get any other conservative they
want. They are doing to Trump what they did to Tom Delay and I don't like it.

@jpsb
You don’t read so good, do you?  In your response to me you quoted me where I said:

Why are you ATs utterly incapable of seeing that it’s not an either/or? 

No we are not fine with criminalizing our political system
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 07:04:10 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2018, 07:06:14 pm »
@catfish1957

Are you going to claim here you have never told a lie?

Go ahead and lie and say you haven't.

Of course I have.  But do I do it with with such volume, zeal and fervor like your orange god?  Nope.

Sadly, Trump's propensity for lying is fine with you and honestly that speaks volumes.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2018, 07:32:04 pm »
selves.

You are on a roll...

:thumbsup:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2018, 07:40:03 pm »
@INVAR

Don't feel too bad about that. I don't believe you,either.

You know what the really sad thing is here Pete? 

Is that I will believe YOU, long before I will believe anything Trump says, or what most of his fanbase has to say.

Because if anything I have gleaned from a good chunk of your posts I have read, is that you at least try to be brutally honest.  Painfully so.  I admire the fact you do not need to lie about who you are or what you think, even if it contravenes what I understand in regards to religion and morality.

Which I think makes you far more nobler than most.  But I am baffled how you can comport yourself to the belief that being a liar is virtuous if it gives advantage.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 07:42:05 pm by INVAR »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2018, 10:36:04 pm »

And I guess you can't show me where in the Constitution it is part of the president's job to lie either. 

@Applewood

Neither can anybody else because you won't listen or understand. I guess the air is pretty thin on Big Rock Candy Mountain.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2018, 10:41:00 pm »

Which I think makes you far more nobler than most.  But I am baffled how you can comport yourself to the belief that being a liar is virtuous if it gives advantage.
@INVAR

You confuse virtue with necessity. Politics makes horse-trading seem virtuous by comparison,and anybody that tries to negoiate ANYTHING political and stick entirely to the truth is doing the nation a disservice.

As far as that goes,EVERY deal signed is conditional,and only good until it becomes inconvenient in some respect.

There is a reason most politicians are lawyers.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2018, 10:59:10 pm »
You confuse virtue with necessity.

If lying is a necessity in politics - then complete and total mistrust of anyone in politics - is a necessity.

How can one trust a liar unless they want to be lied to?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2018, 12:16:08 am »
If lying is a necessity in politics
-

@INVAR

IF????

then complete and total mistrust of anyone in politics - is a necessity.

Of course it is. They all bear close watching.

How can one trust a liar unless they want to be lied to?

I dunno. Did you trust your parents when they told you about Santa and the Easter Bunny?