Author Topic: Stop Blaming Investigators More Than Criminals for Trump’s Woes  (Read 4763 times)

Offline jpsb

Re: Stop Blaming Investigators More Than Criminals for Trump’s Woes
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2018, 02:23:12 pm »
In fact they do. Cohen is not getting railroaded - he is dealing because he has committed REAL crimes, and he is trying to save his own ass by now. The same with the others they have turned. Do you think it just a coincidence that Tump has surrounded himself with such? Really?

Like I said "Yall are fine with this partisan prosecution because you don't like Trump."

Offline jpsb

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2018, 02:24:44 pm »
I believe the old-fashioned term is "railroading".... and I have to agree with you.  It's a threat to our future freedoms if/when the rabid left AND Trump-hating RINOs can "go after" someone like Trump and get away with their unlawful (based on NO evidence pertaining to the original "excuse") witch-hunt right in our faces ..... and arrogantly continue to extend their symbolic index finger at ALL of us (the Constitution-loving and abiding American people).   I'm mad as hell and I can't figure out why everyone (here) isn't, as well.

:thumbsup:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2018, 02:29:37 pm »
FYI, I thought the entire impeach Clinton was total BS. Also I don't buy into the well he did it so I can too argument. Two wrong don't make it right.

I actually believe you about that. You and I don't necessarily agree all the time, but you are always a square shooter.

But wrong or not, there it is. The only way he gets wrecked is if he has indeed committed a crime. Otherwise, all this is just an annoyance.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2018, 02:36:36 pm »
Anyone who still can't see what's going on here is either willfully blind or hopelessly dumb!

Haven't read thru the thread yet so maybe someone has already asked the question - whom shall we blame when the investigators are the criminals?

Offline jpsb

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2018, 02:37:10 pm »
I actually believe you about that. You and I don't necessarily agree all the time, but you are always a square shooter.

But wrong or not, there it is. The only way he gets wrecked is if he has indeed committed a crime. Otherwise, all this is just an annoyance.

Thank you. Trump as president can not be prosecuted but he can be impeached. As long
as that useless POS Sessions is AG "they" can stop Trump from implementing Trump's MAGA
agenda. And hide the corruption at DOJ/FBI/CIA. However it is looking like the GOP Senate has
given Trump the OK to fire Sessions right after the mid-terms. I sure hope so.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 02:38:03 pm by jpsb »

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2018, 02:38:30 pm »
@DB

Can't speak for others, but your leave of absence will make me unhappy.  Hope your time away will be spent in more pleasurable pursuits.

True

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2018, 02:40:44 pm »
Like I said "Yall are fine with this partisan prosecution because you don't like Trump."

It has nothing to do with liking Tump or not, it just is the way it is. Predictably.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2018, 02:44:48 pm »
Thank you. Trump as president can not be prosecuted but he can be impeached. As long
as that useless POS Sessions is AG "they" can stop Trump from implementing Trump's MAGA
agenda. And hide the corruption at DOJ/FBI/CIA. However it is looking like the GOP Senate has
given Trump the OK to fire Sessions right after the mid-terms. I sure hope so.

Won't make a damn bit of difference.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2018, 02:47:19 pm »
Haven't read thru the thread yet so maybe someone has already asked the question - whom shall we blame when the investigators are the criminals?

QFT!

:thumbsup:  @skeeter

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2018, 03:13:49 pm »
*****rollingeyes*****

Wish TBR would limit you to a 100 uses of that stupid emoji a day.   I think that's all you got in your mental repertoire.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2018, 03:14:45 pm »

Great question.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2018, 03:27:39 pm »
Trump's been the most pro-life president ever, it disappoints me when even some Trump supporters act like this is some side issue.

That's the main issue with me, one vote, one candidate.

Everyone should have their opinion respected.  That certainly doesn't mean, I respect one as being fully pro-life if their views are too good to vote for a candidate though.

I see no ATs, ETs, whatever. I'll vote for the GOP candidate, it's our best chance.  If it had been Kasich or some of the others, almost assuredly, they'd have my vote. All the realistic ones would have.

My views, again, reflect Ted Cruz's more than any of the independent "mavericks" who seem to forget some good portions of what he said for their own convenience.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 03:28:22 pm by TomSea »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2018, 03:32:05 pm »
The Trump campaign, the Trump presidency and Trump himself have been under investigation
for at least two years. First by Comey's pro Hillary FBI and then by the hit man Mueller. No
evidence of ANY wrong doing by Trump. And very little evidence of any wrong doing my Trump's
associates. Flynn is not lie, Cohen did nothing wrong by getting non-disclosure agreement from
whoever. Manafort taxes were looked at by non other then Rosensteir and Manafort got a pass.
The only reason Manafort is be prosecuted is because he was briefly a campaign manager for
Trump. All of the above are criminalizing our political system. Flynn is a Trump ally prosecute him
dido every other Trump associate that ever did anything that can be turn into a crime.

In short there is no there there and yet Yall are fine with this partisan prosecution because ....... you don't like Trump.

NeverTrumpers and Rats are doing huge harm to our republic by not demanding equal justice
under the law. Trump get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law (impeached) but team Hillary
gets a pass. You don't care jack about the country, constitution or the rule of law as long as the
end game is get Trump. If they can get Trump they can damn well get any other conservative they
want. They are doing to Trump what they did to Tom Delay and I don't like it.

Big thumbs up... :thumbsup:

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2018, 03:50:04 pm »
Wish TBR would limit you to a 100 uses of that stupid emoji a day.   I think that's all you got in your mental repertoire.

Oh, please sweet @catfish1957 --- don't try and think in public. You're just not ready ... you're another one still needing a lot of practice.    :bighug:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2018, 03:54:20 pm »
Oh, please sweet @catfish1957 --- don't try and think in public. You're just not ready ... you're another one still needing a lot of practice.    :bighug:

You used that stupid quip on another Briefer a few days ago.  Get some new material...You aren't funny.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2018, 03:58:31 pm »
ISIS would still be rampaging,  North Korea might still be firing missiles off willy-nilly, we would have a stagnant economy. Most Never-Trumpers I bump into are not Republicans and despite what they say, do not seem to be serious conservatives or they would still acknowledge pluses over the past 18 months. Democrats are snakes, if that is whom they side with or are with, to begin with, so be it.

If one can't even grasp, one usually votes for the GOP if they are Republicans and call others bad names, really, they don't have much of a grasp of the system. They should also be exposed if they are just cafeteria political supporters, meaning, they dash out important things a politician supports and still claim they support them and they claim they support them more than you.

This probably leads to a lot of bullying.

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2018, 04:03:26 pm »
You used that stupid quip on another Briefer a few days ago.  Get some new material...You aren't funny.

Wow.  I'm flattered.  You read my posts.  And, you're right, I did post a similar thought yesterday. This is why I said you are "another one" in need of practice.   

But maybe you should work on your reading comprehension skills first.   88devil

Love ya @catfish1957   

Later.   :seeya:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2018, 04:08:33 pm »
T
It IS amazing that the staunchest Communist apologists we have in media and government, are suddenly hawks outraged by Russian actions.  They certainly had no problems with this:

@INVAR

Not when you consider that even the Russians gave up on communism. The 'murikan left is not only an ignorant beast,it is a jealous beast that feels betrayed by their assumed masters. Many are the offsprung of multiple generations of leftists that worked hard to destroy the west and turn the whole world into a "Communist Paradise". It's only natural these retards would feel betrayed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2018, 04:14:37 pm »
I doubt 90% of the politicians in DC could survive a thorough investigation of their taxes and business dealings without facing hard time.

The system is rigged so that it is enforced selectively against political foes instead of equally across the board to enforce the basic rule of law. But that is the nature of corruption at the highest levels of government. Trump had his chance when he entered office but he passed by saying the Clintons had "suffered enough" and "are good people" and by selecting an incompetent AG.

@DB

The truth is he had no choice because keeping quiet about corruption in DC is a Mutual Assured Destruction Game in DC. Even calling her "Crooked Hillary" is costing him because it is the reason so many alleged Republicans work night and day to stab him in the back.

For Trump the AG was probably the most important choice he made after being elected. He rewarded a political ally instead of the most capable person to deal with the previous administration's blatant corruption of the DOJ and FBI

Do you SERIOUSLY believe a frontal assault would be effective against the entranced career political criminals that have been running DC for a century? You can't possibly be that simple.

Either he was going to clean house with a no holds barred competent AG or the holdovers and press were going to take him down because he's a target rich opponent.

I guess you are that simple. My apologies for assuming you had thought about it.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2018, 04:18:22 pm »
NeverTrumpers and Rats are doing huge harm to our republic by not demanding equal justice
under the law.

First of all, I thought we NTs were irrelevant and a minority that do not matter in the big scheme of things???

Secondly, as far as 'equal justice' goes - why are Lois Lerner, James Comey and Hildabeast not in orange jumpsuits?  Because YOUR PARTY chose to hold kabuki theater show hearings to placate you - while doing NOTHING to demand justice.

But comes an actual Conservative on the scene - the GOP will assist the 'rats in destroying them.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2018, 04:20:58 pm »
I'm going to make a number of people happy here today. I'm going to take some time off for a little while.

And the board is lesser for your absence.

Do enjoy your sabbatical. 
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2018, 04:21:25 pm »
It IS a witch hunt - Predictable and to be expected.That's why you'd best not vote in someone who is utterly

INDEFENSIBLE.

@roamer_1

OK,Bubba,name ONE candidate that ran for president that you consider to have been "defensible". Dudley Doright doesn't count. It has to be an ACTUAL candidate that ran and had even a remote chance of winning.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2018, 04:23:03 pm »
@roamer_1

But in this particular case Trump is ENDIRELY defensible!  Not one scintilla of evidence has been found in well over a year that he did ANYTHING wrong here!

@Bigun

None of that counts because Trump evidently consorts wid hoes and doan luv Jayzus!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2018, 04:24:19 pm »
@DCPatriot

I'll add: Character matters. And this is why.

@roamer_1

NAME THAT SAINT!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2018, 04:27:07 pm »
@roamer_1

OK,Bubba,name ONE candidate that ran for president that you consider to have been "defensible". Dudley Doright doesn't count. It has to be an ACTUAL candidate that ran and had even a remote chance of winning.

This is how democrats do it now. It wouldn't matter who was elected, as long as it wasn't one of their's.

Even Sweet Polly Purebred has her price.