Author Topic: Salon: Don't Blame Mollie Tibbetts' Murder On Illegal Immigration. Blame Men.  (Read 703 times)

rangerrebew

Salon: Don't Blame Mollie Tibbetts' Murder On Illegal Immigration. Blame Men.

ByHank Berrien
August 24, 2018

On Friday, Salon magazine, never missing an opportunity to denigrate men, ran a piece titled, “In the wake of Mollie Tibbetts’ death, don’t blame immigrants for murder. Blame men.”

Writer Amanda Marcotte begins her screed by claiming that accused murderer Cristhian Bahena Rivera “is a Mexican immigrant, though his legal status is in dispute.” Marcotte makes that dubious claim based on the claims of Rivera’s attorney, despite the fact that both U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) have clearly stated Rivera was an illegal immigrant.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34979/salon-dont-blame-mollie-tibbetts-murder-illegal-hank-berrien

rangerrebew

I'm not one to go to the Salon website but I know they are uber liberal so I'll bet they blame guns for violence, not men. :tongue2:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
For a case they know very little about, they seem to be awfully presumptive of what happened.

Of course, they have to, because that's the only way they can use this to blame every man who's ever been hurt by a rejection.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The blame for any crime belongs to the individual who committed the crime. Not all men are responsible for what one man did. Not all gun owners are responsible for what one did. Not all drivers are responsible for what one drunk driver did.

Offline dfwgator

Offline goatprairie

I think if somebody from Marcotte's family was killed by an illegal, she'd be pretty mad about it.
But Marcotte is being deliberately obtuse. Like all leftists she wants to promote illegal immigration.
Promoters of illegal immigration are desperately trying to silence the noise about illegals killing American citizens. Their only response has been basically "so what, everybody dies eventually."
Despicable.

Silver Pines

The bottom line is that he shouldn’t have been here to murder someone in the first place. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
They are trying to move the blame away from illegal immigration and onto "white maleness" which, as we know, is responsible for everything horrible in the world today. 

But, they are desperately trying to move the camera away from illegal immigration.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
To liberal feminazi's men are the great Satan and turkey basters are for procreation.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
'Blame toxic masculinity' sounds alot like the Westboro Baptist 'God hates bleep'.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
'Blame toxic masculinity' sounds alot like the Westboro Baptist 'God hates bleep'.

Different letters, same mindset.

Offline darroll

Some have said all men are rapists.

If I tried to rape someone that was kicking, cussing, fighting, screaming, crying. I would turn into a girl,
men haters. I'm sure finding out more about the third sex. :shrug: