Author Topic: Juror Reveals The Manafort Case Was A ‘Witch Hunt’ To Find ‘Russian Collusion’  (Read 682 times)

rangerrebew

Juror Reveals The Manafort Case Was A ‘Witch Hunt’ To Find ‘Russian Collusion’

“Certainly Mr. Manafort got caught breaking the law, but he wouldn’t have gotten caught if they weren’t after President Trump,” Duncan said of the special counsel’s case, which she separately described as a “witch hunt to try to find Russian collusion.”
Mac Slavo — August 24, 2018

A lone holdout on the jury prevented special counsel Robert Mueller’s team from securing a conviction on all counts against Paul Manafort. Paula Duncan, the juror who broke her silence in the aftermath of the completed trial alleges that the entire ordeal felt a “witch hunt to try to find Russian collusion.”

Although the identities of the jurors have been kept quiet by Judge T.S. Ellis III, after Tuesday’s conclusion of the high-profile trial, one juror is speaking out, according to a report on Duncan complete with an interview conducted by Fox News.

https://freedomoutpost.com/juror-reveals-the-manafort-case-was-a-witch-hunt-to-find-russian-collusion/

Offline skeeter

I hope Mrs Duncan has budgeted for the personal security detail she'll need after going public.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Give her credit.  Sometimes it takes a simple, ordinary American to speak the truth to power.   And Mueller's power verges on the tyrannical, especially when backed by the media cabal that is determined to overturn the results of a free and fair election.

President Trump was roundly criticized when he claimed the press is the enemy of the people.   But where the media cabal is concerned, he is absolutely right.    Those of us who have problems with Trump will have the chance to speak again in 2020.   But the cabal that wants to spit on our Republic and deny the people their sovereignty is no benign force for goodness and accountability.   They are jackals in service to anti-democratic forces.

I didn't vote for Donald Trump in 2016,  and I probably won't vote for him in 2020.  But that's not the point.  I INSIST that the will of the people be respected,  and that our right to choose our leaders not be stripped from us.     

There is no profession in America today that I hold in lower regard than journalism - especially when they wrap themselves in their holier-than-thou vestments.   300 papers published simultaneous editorials last week slamming the President for his characterization of their profession, and then, high on sanctimony and dripping with contempt for ordinary folks,  returned to their unceasing attack on half of America.    If they should accomplish their objective, and prematurely usurp the decision of the people, may they all burn.   
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 05:07:39 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

Give her credit.  Sometimes it takes a simple, ordinary American to speak the truth to power.   And Mueller's power verges on the tyrannical, especially when backed by the media cabal that is determined to overturn the results of a free and fair election.

President Trump was roundly criticized when he claimed the press is the enemy of the people.   But where the media cabal is concerned, he is absolutely right.    Those of us who have problems with Trump will have the chance to speak again in 2020.   But the cabal that wants to spit on our Republic and deny the people their sovereignty is no benign force for goodness and accountability.   They are jackals in service to anti-democratic forces.

I didn't vote for Donald Trump in 2016,  and I probably won't vote for him in 2020.  But that's not the point.  I INSIST that the will of the people be respected,  and that our right to choose our leaders not be stripped from us.     

There is no profession in America today that I hold lower regard than journalism - especially when they wrap themselves in their holier-than-thou garbage.   300 papers published simultaneous editorials last week slamming the President for his characterization of their profession, and then, high on sanctimony and dripping with contempt for ordinary folks,  returned to their unceasing attack on half of America.    If they should accomplish their objective, and prematurely usurp the decision of the people, may they all burn.

Trump declared 'Fake News' enemy of the people. But he would've been even more correct if he'd been referring to the legacy news media as a whole.

I cannot think of a more accurate way to describe an institution who's primary goal is to either twist or deny information required by voters in order to affect election outcomes, and so the kind of nation that is supposed to belong to all of us.

Russians are pikers compared to the MSM.

Offline kidd

Bravo!

:amen:

Offline Concerned

Ms. Duncan certainly reaffirms my faith in the jury system. 

:thumbsup:
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
To bad she gave the prosecution votes, for any counts.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln