Author Topic: Spot the companies that oppose your values  (Read 586 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Spot the companies that oppose your values
« on: August 23, 2018, 02:24:55 pm »
August 23, 2018
By Thomas Lifson

Owing to the dominance of leftists throughout academia and the media, many corporations have caved in to, or willingly adopted, the values of the progressive left.  Institutions respond to other institutions more than to individuals, which is why so many ostensible beneficiaries of free markets end up supporting leftist causes.

Pretty much everyone that cares understands that Starbucks, with its infamous, counterproductive "talk about race" initiative, is progressive in outlook.  But many other companies quietly donate to the Southern Poverty Law Center or other leftist groups without much public awareness.

My friend who blogs under the name Bookworm, at the eponymous Bookworm Room website, has done us all a favor by collecting a database now exceeding 7,000 companies and their political positions and values.  The website What Business Thinks has made this database easily accessible for you as you shop either online or at stores.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/spot_the_companies_that_oppose_your_values.html
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 02:39:16 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Spot the companies that oppose your values
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 02:35:07 pm »
August 23, 2018

Fantastic find Myst.  Just think if every Briefer would check the dbase before making purchasing choices.  No better way to give left leaning companies the finger by not giving them our hard earned cash.

Update:  Seems a lot of people are trying it....  Keep getting "500" errors.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 02:38:29 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 02:36:48 pm »
Fantastic find Myst.  Just think if every Briefer would check the base before making purchasing choices.  No better way to give left leaning companies the finger by not giving them our hard earned cash.

Update:  Seems a lot of people are trying it....  Keep getting "500" errors.

Yeah people are crashing the site....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 02:40:22 pm »
Yeah people are crashing the site....

Seems so.  Bookmarked, and probably a good 3 am endeavor.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 02:44:18 pm »
Seems so.  Bookmarked, and probably a good 3 am endeavor.

LOL.  True!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 03:02:15 pm »
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.