Author Topic: How The Clintons Directed Michael Cohen To Plead Guilty & Implicate President Trump  (Read 468 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How The Clintons Directed Michael Cohen To Plead Guilty & Implicate President Trump
Posted on August 22, 2018 by DCWhispers   

Weeks earlier D.C. Whispers warned readers of Lanny Davis’s sudden appearance at the side of former Trump personal attorney Michael Cohen. Mr. Davis is a longtime Clinton operative and as recently as 2016 was helping to manage Hillary Clinton’s presidential run. His longstanding ties to the Clintons affords him strong ties with both the Democrat and Republican establishments, vast D.C. lobbying powers, and media moguls. In short, he is as Deep State as Deep State gets.

Now he’s using Michael Cohen to add manufactured fuel to the “get President Trump” fire as the Clintons sit back and watch and wait…

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/how-the-clintons-directed-michael-cohen-to-plead-guilty-implicate-president-trump/#uM8JWhtEIptgDmgI.99
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Cohen Attorney Lanny Davis Is Registered Foreign Agent for Pro-Russian Oligarch Wanted by US Government and Linked to Putin

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/cohen-attorney-lanny-davis-is-registered-foreign-agent-for-pro-russian-oligarch-wanted-by-us-government-and-linked-to-putin/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I knew the minute I heard Lanny Davis arrived on the scene how the Cohen thing would go. Now the dims are saying that Trump can't appoint SC judges. The swamp is fighting back hard.
Principles matter. Words matter.