Author Topic: TRUMP IS RIGHT ABOUT STORMY DANIELS  (Read 491 times)

Offline endicom

TRUMP IS RIGHT ABOUT STORMY DANIELS
« on: August 22, 2018, 10:39:29 pm »
Power Line
John Hinderaker
Aug. 22, 2018

In an interview today, President Trump made a very important point about his payoff to Stephanie Clifford, aka Stormy Daniels. As usual, he wasn’t particularly clear, but the point comes through:

I don’t know if you know but I tweeted about the payments. But they didn’t come out of campaign. In fact, my first question when I heard about it was did they come out of the campaign because that could be a little dicey. They didn’t come out of the campaign and that’s big. … It’s not even a campaign violation.

This is the same observation that I made this morning on the Laura Ingraham radio show. It is illegal to use campaign funds to pay personal expenses. This frequently ensnares politicians; Jesse Jackson, Jr. went to jail for using campaign monies for personal purposes, and Duncan Hunter was charged with doing so was charged with doing so yesterday.

More... https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/08/trump-is-right-about-stormy-daniels.php

Offline darroll

Re: TRUMP IS RIGHT ABOUT STORMY DANIELS
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 11:53:53 pm »
Maybe I knew Trump. Now where is my million?
I'm a guy, never mind I will get a second retirement.
This whole country is so silly. Don't laugh as I will sue you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: TRUMP IS RIGHT ABOUT STORMY DANIELS
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 12:45:25 am »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.