Author Topic: NRA: Dems are 'trying to Al Capone' Trump  (Read 1437 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NRA: Dems are 'trying to Al Capone' Trump
« on: August 25, 2018, 01:36:47 am »
By Tal Axelrod - 08/24/18 08:04 PM EDT

National Rifle Association spokesperson Dana Loesch on Friday accused the FBI of trying to entrap President Trump similarly to how the agency captured the Chicago gangster, Al Capone.

"They’re trying to Al Capone the president. I mean, you remember. Capone didn’t go down for murder," Loesch said on NRATV. "Elliot Ness didn’t put him in for murder. He went in for tax fraud. Prosecutors didn’t care how he went down as long as he went down."

“The moral argument over the president’s infidelities would never result in legal trouble. So they believe they have to take a lesson from the Clinton years and find a way to make it a legal problem. And that’s exactly what they’re using campaign finance for, an already unconstitutional set of laws to pull it off,” she continued, referencing the impeachment of former President Bill Clinton.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/403555-nra-spokesperson-dana-loesch-dems-are-trying-to-al-capone-the-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: NRA: Dems are 'trying to Al Capone' Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 01:38:57 am »
IMHO, IF the left succeeds in railroading Trump we as a nation will be governed by mob rule rather than by the Constitution.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 02:00:07 am »
IMHO, IF the left succeeds in railroading Trump we as a nation will be governed by mob rule rather than by the Constitution.

I'll second that, but I'm not going to give it an IMHO.

What you've stated is a provable Fact, not an Opinion.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 02:11:22 am »

I say good! Let em!
Capone's tax evasion was every bit as illegal as his murders and racketeering.

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 02:17:54 am »
I say good! Let em!
Capone's tax evasion was every bit as illegal as his murders and racketeering.

At the time, there were people who despised Capone but more despised using the tax laws in that fashion. What they feared was what we saw with Lois Lerner.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 03:22:00 am »

At the time, there were people who despised Capone but more despised using the tax laws in that fashion. What they feared was what we saw with Lois Lerner.

Tump is a big boy, employing banks of lawyers and accountants, no doubt - Any accusation that makes it to and through court is liable to be legit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2018, 03:32:00 am »
Tump is a big boy, employing banks of lawyers and accountants, no doubt - Any accusation that makes it to and through court is liable to be legit.

That's uncomfortably close to "If the defendant is indicted, he must be guilty."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2018, 03:35:14 am »
That's uncomfortably close to "If the defendant is indicted, he must be guilty."

No, @Cyber Liberty , I specifically said, 'to and through court', which must at least imply conviction, by the nature of the phrase.

Offline DB

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2018, 03:49:51 am »

And yet Lois Lerner suffered no penalty for doing what she did. All while the GOP controlled congress and had constitutional oversight.

That should tell you something about the GOP.

Lerner was taking out Tea Party conservatives and that was just fine with the GOP and it provided them election fodder at the same time. A win-win for the GOP...

That's the disgusting truth of the matter.

Offline DB

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2018, 03:53:26 am »
No one has said anything about whether Cohen played any part in Trump's tax preparation.

Cohen has pled guilty to cheating on literally millions of dollars of income. That's not Trump change...

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2018, 03:56:33 am »
By Tal Axelrod - 08/24/18 08:04 PM EDT

National Rifle Association spokesperson Dana Loesch on Friday accused the FBI of trying to entrap President Trump similarly to how the agency captured the Chicago gangster, Al Capone.

"They’re trying to Al Capone the president. I mean, you remember. Capone didn’t go down for murder," Loesch said on NRATV. "Elliot Ness didn’t put him in for murder. He went in for tax fraud. Prosecutors didn’t care how he went down as long as he went down."

“The moral argument over the president’s infidelities would never result in legal trouble. So they believe they have to take a lesson from the Clinton years and find a way to make it a legal problem. And that’s exactly what they’re using campaign finance for, an already unconstitutional set of laws to pull it off,” she continued, referencing the impeachment of former President Bill Clinton.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/403555-nra-spokesperson-dana-loesch-dems-are-trying-to-al-capone-the-president

Dana needs to limit her intake of Super Beets, it's making her hyperbolic.   :rolling:

Scooter Libby went to jail for far less than Trump, Capone, or Lois Lerner ever did.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 03:57:41 am by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline endicom

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2018, 12:07:17 pm »
And yet Lois Lerner suffered no penalty for doing what she did. All while the GOP controlled congress and had constitutional oversight.

GAHFAAB (Guilty As Hell, Free As A Bird).

They diligently seek legal infractions in anyone associated with Trump while ignoring others in virtual confession of criminal activity. If they're surely guilty then give them immunity. It's maddening.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2018, 12:59:11 pm »

@endicom

The progressive income tax is Marxist - straight out of the Communist Manifesto - and thus entirely unfit for a FREE people!

They can nail anyone at any time they choose!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2018, 01:01:41 pm »
@endicom

The progressive income tax is Marxist - straight out of the Communist Manifesto - and thus entirely unfit for a FREE people!

They can nail anyone at any time they choose!

Is Capone really the best example they can use if they are defending him?   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2018, 01:02:50 pm »

That should tell you something about the GOP.

Lerner was taking out Tea Party conservatives and that was just fine with the GOP and it provided them election fodder at the same time. A win-win for the GOP...

That's the disgusting truth of the matter.

@DB

You are ABSOLUTELY right!  The IRS is a POLITICAL weapon and has been almost from the day of it's inception.  The government should not be allowed to have such weapons in a FREE society!

http://fairtax.org

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2018, 01:04:12 pm »

They diligently seek legal infractions in anyone associated with Trump while ignoring others in virtual confession of criminal activity. If they're surely guilty then give them immunity. It's maddening.

BINGO!!!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2018, 04:17:00 pm »
No, @Cyber Liberty , I specifically said, 'to and through court', which must at least imply conviction, by the nature of the phrase.

I see that now...thanks for the clarification.  Agreed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2018, 04:35:33 pm »
Dana needs to limit her intake of Super Beets, it's making her hyperbolic.   :rolling:

Scooter Libby went to jail for far less than Trump, Capone, or Lois Lerner ever did.

Perfect example,  Scooter Libby went to jail for being a senior aide to Dick Chaney. That was his one
and only crime. 

Offline jpsb

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2018, 04:37:07 pm »

Do tell. What crimes has Trump committed?

Offline jpsb

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2018, 04:41:42 pm »

It's not madding. This is how politics is played in third world shit hole countries. You politicize
law enforcement to criminalize your political opponents. Welcome to the banana republic of the
USSA. But hey as long a Trump and everyone around Trump is the target it's OK right?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2018, 04:42:34 pm »
Do tell. What crimes has Trump committed?

Beating Hillary in a fair election.  That seems to really chap their hides.
I will NOT comply.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2018, 04:46:10 pm »

This is true.
At the same time, it does admit, for better or worse, that a precedent has been set.
If you decide to run for President, you have to be aware that you could get "Clintoned".

Offline corbe

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2018, 05:13:39 pm »

You’re nothin’ but talk and a badge!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2018, 05:35:05 pm »

You’re nothin’ but talk and a badge!

Ah, yes the Chicago way.