General Category > Second Amendment

Cabela's in lawsuit crosshairs

(1/2) > >>

Elderberry:
WacoTrib By TOMMY WITHERSPOON 8/21/2018

---The lawsuit claims Kuykendall was at Cabela’s, 2700 Marketplace Drive, in September 2016 and asked to try out a crossbow with a scope.

Kuykendall told the employee, called “Austin” in the lawsuit, that she had never shot a crossbow.

“In the range, as Ms. Kuykendall shot the bow for the first time, the bow recoiled and the equipped scope hit her left eye, causing her to scream in pain,” according to the lawsuit. “In response to Ms. Kuykendall’s screams, ‘Austin’ began to laugh and asked if Ms. Kuykendall would like to shoot the bow again.”---

More: https://www.wacotrib.com/news/business/cabela-s-in-lawsuit-crosshairs/article_fd03d183-ace8-506c-a4e5-ac664c213c1b.html

Idiot:
Oh good grief....  Does anyone have any personal responsibility anymore?

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: mrpotatohead on August 22, 2018, 01:26:59 pm ---Oh good grief....  Does anyone have any personal responsibility anymore?

--- End quote ---

Not surprisingly based on this women's actions....The CT scan reviled nothing.

I didn't know Bass owned Cabela's.  No wonder the CS is so shitty.

thackney:

Idiot:

--- Quote from: thackney on August 22, 2018, 03:31:02 pm ---

--- End quote ---

I bet she learned fast...lol. 

I learned fast how not to hold a revolver.  Thank goodness it was only a .22.  I had used 2 hands and had my left hand near the cylinder.  If it would have been a .45, it probably would have burned to the bone.  Sure learned to NEVER do that again. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version