Author Topic: Trump endorses Foster Friess for governor in Wyoming  (Read 543 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Trump endorses Foster Friess for governor in Wyoming
« on: August 22, 2018, 01:30:58 am »
Liberal heads explode!

By REBECCA MORIN 08/21/2018 11:27 AM EDT
President Donald Trump on Tuesday endorsed businessman Foster Friess for governor in Wyoming, a possible boost for the GOP megadonor in a close race with two opponents in the state's Republican primary.

"To the incredible people of the Great State of Wyoming: Go VOTE TODAY for Foster Friess - He will be a fantastic Governor! Strong on Crime, Borders & 2nd Amendment. Loves our Military & our Vets. He has my complete and total Endorsement!" Trump tweeted.

The millionaire megadonor is deadlocked with Wyoming state treasurer Mark Gordon, with businessman Sam Galeotos not too far behind.

Friess has spent more than $1.1 million on advertising for the race, compared to Galeotos, who has spent $984,000, and roughly $443,000 spent by Gordon.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/21/trump-endorses-foster-friess-790596
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Trump endorses Foster Friess for governor in Wyoming
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 03:52:35 am »
Foster Friess did not win the nomination.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 03:58:08 am »
LOL. Foster Friess is still around? I remember him from when he was Rick Santorum's pimp.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 04:00:40 am »
LOL. Foster Friess is still around? I remember him from when he was Rick Santorum's pimp.
Sounds like he's not going to be around much longer.
He couldn't get the state nomination from a place with the population of San Antonio.