Author Topic: Melania Trump is now asking the White House kitchen staff to prepare healthier meals for the fast f  (Read 1124 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania Trump is now asking the White House kitchen staff to prepare healthier meals for the fast food-loving president... but he still gets his two scoops of ice cream

The first lady is reportedly enlisting White House staff 's help for Trump's health
    The president is a notorious lover of fast food who indulges in McDonalds
     In January Admiral Dr. Ronny Jackson, the White House physician who also served Barack Obama, declared Trump to be in 'excellent health'
    However, he advised the 71-year-old to improve his diet and exercise
    Trump is teetering on the edge of obesity at 239 pounds and a height of 6 feet 3 inches, giving him a BMI of 29.9

By Kayla Brantley For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:49 EDT, 18 August 2018 | Updated: 18:24 EDT, 18 August 2018

Melania Trump is enlisting the White House kitchen to ensure her fast food-loving husband eats healthier.

According to a New York Times report, the first lady has asked the White House kitchen to prepare healthier meals for the president.

Donald Trump is notoriously a lover of fast food - drinking multiple cans of diet coke a day and taking in McDonald's and KFC regularly.

This may be the first lady's attempt to stifle his streak of fast food indulgences which may have contributed to the 72-year-old's body mass index of 29.9.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6074251/Melania-Trump-asks-White-House-kitchen-staff-prepare-healthier-meals-president.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

I thought that he and Cruz both porked up during the campaign. Last I noticed, Cruz seemed to have lost some pork so maybe he and Trump can collude on a diet.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
A relatively complimentary story about FLOTUS?    happy77

Offline Night Hides Not

Trump's BMI is 29.9? Seems low to me...

I just checked mine from 4 months ago. I'm 5'11 and my weight was 191, my BMI was 26.6.

My weight has stayed in a pretty tight range since then, 185-190.

I didn't know Trump is 6'3", but his weight is 239? I can see why there are concerns about his health, the man doesn't get more than 4 hours sleep a night. At least he's playing golf at least once a week, though I doubt he walks the course.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Applewood

Trump's BMI is 29.9? Seems low to me...

I just checked mine from 4 months ago. I'm 5'11 and my weight was 191, my BMI was 26.6.

My weight has stayed in a pretty tight range since then, 185-190.

I didn't know Trump is 6'3", but his weight is 239? I can see why there are concerns about his health, the man doesn't get more than 4 hours sleep a night. At least he's playing golf at least once a week, though I doubt he walks the course.

I used an online calculator, plugged in Trump's height and weight as stated, and according to that site, Trump is considered overweight, but just shy of obese. 

Obesity is dangerous, but being overweight is also not healthy.  I don't care how much exercise he might get.  Trump is unhealthy in spite of what his doctors say.  I can't believe he doesn't already have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, maybe diabetes and other health risk factors associated with unhealthy living.  In addition, if he doesn't sleep well and, as his fans claim, he works 100 hours a week, he's a ticking time bomb. 

I suppose Mrs. Trump is well aware of all this and that's why, if she can't change anything else, at least maybe she can get her husband to eat well while at the White House.   Sure hopes he appreciates her for trying to keep him alive longer.

Silver Pines

I thought that he and Cruz both porked up during the campaign. Last I noticed, Cruz seemed to have lost some pork so maybe he and Trump can collude on a diet.

@endicom

Ted still needs to lose some weight.

Silver Pines

A relatively complimentary story about FLOTUS?    happy77

@Sanguine

Don't worry, by tomorrow it'll be Melania pretending to make changes while she waits for him to die and then inherit.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Don't worry, by tomorrow it'll be Melania pretending to make changes while she waits for him to die and then inherit.

...so she can retrieve her passport and escape from the White House.    :laugh:

Silver Pines

...so she can retrieve her passport and escape from the White House.    :laugh:

@Sanguine

Lol

Well, it's not like she's legal or anything.

Offline Night Hides Not

My diet has gone to crap during our kitchen renovation. Hopefully, I'll have it back before the month is out. I'm not the most disciplined diabetic in the world, so I have an occasional burger or steak to go with the smoothies I buy 4-5 times a week, or the Berry Burst salad at Wendy's.

In that vein, I suggest to Melania that she slip in a couple of...

When I microwave them correctly, they have the texture of a regular burger, and they taste great.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Frank Cannon

According to a New York Times report....

LOL. Yeah. Like this is really happening. What a load of shit.

Silver Pines

My diet has gone to crap during our kitchen renovation. Hopefully, I'll have it back before the month is out. I'm not the most disciplined diabetic in the world, so I have an occasional burger or steak to go with the smoothies I buy 4-5 times a week, or the Berry Burst salad at Wendy's.

In that vein, I suggest to Melania that she slip in a couple of...

When I microwave them correctly, they have the texture of a regular burger, and they taste great.

@Night Hides Not

Don’t feel guilty about having a steak!  It’s good for your sugar levels— my mom was diabetic so I know the drill.

Not to be a food nanny, but the smoothies?  The concentrated fructose with no fiber to slow absorption really makes you spike.

Offline Night Hides Not

@Night Hides Not

Don’t feel guilty about having a steak!  It’s good for your sugar levels— my mom was diabetic so I know the drill.

Not to be a food nanny, but the smoothies?  The concentrated fructose with no fiber to slow absorption really makes you spike.

Most of the time, I tell them to hold off on the juice additions, that knocks off 80+ grams of sugar on a 40 oz smoothie. If they could add a stevia based juice blend, that would take care of the problem.

I usually don’t change it after a 4 hour shift in a 100+ degree warehouse. Once we get our kitchen back, i’ll  be back to making my own, very low sugar smoothies.

Offline mountaineer

Perhaps they can shoot hoops together.  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org