Author Topic: Suspect in Mollie Tibbetts’ murder worked on farm owned by Iowa GOP family  (Read 489 times)

Offline jpsb

Illegal murdered mollie tinnetts. Maybe we should get behind Trump on immigration. JS.

The illegal immigrant who allegedly killed college student Mollie Tibbetts had worked for years at a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican family, a report said Tuesday night.

Cristhian Rivera — the 24-year-old man who is suspected of murdering Tibbetts while she was out jogging — was an “employee in good standing” at Yarrabee Farms, which is owned by the family of former Iowa official Craig Lang, according to the Des Moines Register.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/22/suspect-in-mollie-tibbetts-murder-worked-on-farm-owned-by-iowa-gop-family/
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 03:35:00 pm by jpsb »

Offline Suppressed

"was vetted through the government's E-Verify system"

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline skeeter

The left's impressive spin machine fires up.

But to the average American the issue cannot be clouded -

Why do we have to accept illegal aliens among us; and, secondarily, what the hell is it our colleges are feeding our kids?

Offline dfwgator

The left's impressive spin machine fires up.

But to the average American the issue cannot be clouded -

Why do we have to accept illegal aliens among us; and, secondarily, what the hell is it our colleges are feeding our kids?

We all know that the Repukes are just as responsible for this mess as the Rats are.

Offline skeeter

We all know that the Repukes are just as responsible for this mess as the Rats are.

Yes. I should say the state spin machine.