Author Topic: Facebook blocks ad for upcoming Diamond and Silk ‘Dummycrats’ movie ridiculing Pelosi, Waters  (Read 474 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The American Mirror
AUGUST 18TH, 2018
BY KYLE OLSON

Facebook’s campaign against Diamond and Silk continues.

The pro-Trump duo are featured in a movie to be released in October and presented by The American Mirror, titled “Dummycrats.”

The film follows them in Maxine Waters’ Los Angeles district, pursuing her in Washington, D.C., and tackling issues of importance to the country, including border security and the impact progressive policies have on our communities, such as San Francisco.

We attempted to advertise the first teaser, with hilarious clips of the American flag toppling in the presence of Democrats, and the ladies announcing the movie. Here it is:

(more)
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/facebook-blocks-ad-for-upcoming-diamond-and-silk-dummycrats-movie-ridiculing-pelosi-waters/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Is this an FEC violation? FB is no longer pretending to be politically neutral. They are now actively banning conservatives and working directly on behalf of the Democrat Party. Are they now a political PAC, and are they registered as such?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

Is this an FEC violation? FB is no longer pretending to be politically neutral. They are now actively banning conservatives and working directly on behalf of the Democrat Party. Are they now a political PAC, and are they registered as such?

That really isn't the argument. The question is, are they a platform provider, or are they a news journal? The difference is in whether they edit or not... There is wiggle room, as they do have the right to ban or delete fractious, untrue, or threatening articles/posts/users... But if there is a pattern of bias, they become journalists which, believe it or not, puts them in a whole different regulatory sphere, and opens them to legal attacks.

Or that's how I hear it... And they are definitely over the line.

Offline Slide Rule

Not to worry. Trump will invite them
to a few rallies and show a few clips.

Of course Diamond and Silk are quite
entertaining.

Oh yes. The FCC should shut FB
down for a year of so to clarify matters.
:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote