Author Topic: Melania plans Africa visit without Trump  (Read 418 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania plans Africa visit without Trump
« on: August 21, 2018, 02:24:49 pm »

News
Melania plans Africa visit without Trump

By Chris Perez

August 20, 2018 | 7:47pm

First Lady Melania Trump will be traveling to Africa in October — without the president.

“This will be my first time traveling to Africa and I am excited to educate myself on the issues facing children throughout the continent, while also learning about its rich culture and history,” she said in a statement on Monday.

“We are a global society and I believe it is through open dialogue and the exchanging of ideas that we have a real opportunity to learn from one another.”

The first lady’s visit comes months after her husband claimed the US was being flooded by immigrants from “s–thole countries” in Africa and elsewhere.

Melania plans to make stops in several African countries, which will be announced in coming weeks.

The swing through Africa will be the farthest she has traveled on her own since becoming first lady in January 2017.

Her only other solo international trip came last September, when she flew to Toronto for a day and joined Britain’s Prince Harry for an Olympic-style athletic competition he established for wounded service members and veterans.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/20/melania-plans-africa-visit-without-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34