Exclusive Content > News

Here's what it looks like when all the pieces are sewn together

<< < (2/21) > >>

skeeter:

--- Quote from: Bigun on August 20, 2018, 06:33:45 pm ---With some help from my friends in a previous life, yes I did.

--- End quote ---

Hope you don't mind if I forward it. This needs distribution far & wide.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: skeeter on August 20, 2018, 06:34:30 pm ---Hope you don't mind if I forward it. This needs distribution far & wide.

--- End quote ---

Not at all but be advised that I'm not ever going to reveal my sources.

aligncare:
Truth isn’t truth – to quote an ex mayor of NYC.

The swamp knows the details, @Bigun

They. Just. Don’t. Care. And so nothing will be done to our satisfaction.

As long as they get their quarry, Trump, no one in the Washington/New York power axis will care a whit about arcane details of political incest, which is, after all, how the swamp got all swampy.

DB:

--- Quote from: Bigun on August 20, 2018, 06:22:43 pm ---@endicom @Right_in_Virginia @DB @Smokin Joe @skeeter @truth_seeker @Sanguine @austingirl @sneakypete

The swamp is indeed incestuous to a degree few can imagine.

--- End quote ---

I've maintained for some time that the Clinton foundation is the nexus of the corruption. Any honest investigation of it would blow up at least half of Washington D.C. leaving a smoking crater that would alter the course of the country. Trump is the head of the executive branch of government which heads the DOJ and FBI. Trump has it within his constitutional powers to do something about it. It is his OBLIGATION under the constitution to do something about it. And he hasn't. It went wrong the day he was elected saying the Clintons had "suffered enough" and that they were "good people". He was the guy who was going to drain the swamp. And don't tell me he's being blocked or can't do it. He can. Sessions only has to appoint a special prosecutor or form a group of independent investigators that aren't part of the swamp to start digging in.

So if you want to know why I'm constantly angry at Trump, look no further. Between that and spending our futures into oblivion everything else "good" he might do is a far distant third.

And regarding the GOP, they let all this happen under their watch. They held power in two of the three branches of government when most of this was going on. Nothing happened to Lerner because she was taking out conservatives/tea party people that the GOP establishment hated. They used it as campaign fodder but nothing more.

So as far as I'm concerned, Trump and the GOP are just as much to blame for all of this as anyone else. Washington is corrupt to its core. "Our team" is a big part of it.

So I have no team in Washington and I won't delude myself anymore that we do. It's a lie. I won't participate in that lie anymore.

They're going to have to earn any trust I might give them and so far they've done nothing of real consequence on that front.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: DB on August 20, 2018, 07:12:14 pm ---I've maintained for some time that the Clinton foundation is the nexus of the corruption. Any honest investigation of it would blow up at least half of Washington D.C. leaving a smoking crater that would alter the course of the country. Trump is the head of the executive branch of government which heads the DOJ and FBI. Trump has it within his constitutional powers to do something about it. It is his OBLIGATION under the constitution to do something about it. And he hasn't. It went wrong the day he was elected saying the Clintons had "suffered enough" and that they were "good people". He was the guy who was going to drain the swamp. And don't tell me he's being blocked or can't do it. He can. Sessions only has to appoint a special prosecutor or form a group of independent investigators that aren't part of the swamp to start digging in.

So if you want to know why I'm constantly angry at Trump, look no further. Between that and spending our futures into oblivion everything else "good" he might do is a far distant third.

And regarding the GOP, they let all this happen under their watch. They held power in two of the three branches of government when most of this was going on. Nothing happened to Lerner because she was taking out conservatives/tea party people that the GOP establishment hated. They used it as campaign fodder but nothing more.

So as far as I'm concerned, Trump and the GOP are just as much to blame for all of this as anyone else. Washington is corrupt to its core. "Our team" is a big part of it.

So I have no team in Washington and I won't delude myself anymore that we do. It's a lie. I won't participate in that lie anymore.

They're going to have to earn any trust I might give them and so far they've done nothing of real consequence on that front.

--- End quote ---

@DB

You were right the other day when you said we aren't that far apart.

I pray daily that this crap will all surface and have the exact effect you mention above. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version