Exclusive Content > News

Here's what it looks like when all the pieces are sewn together

<< < (3/21) > >>

Bigun:

--- Quote from: aligncare on August 20, 2018, 07:07:37 pm ---Truth isn’t truth – to quote an ex mayor of NYC.

The swamp knows the details, @Bigun

They. Just. Don’t. Care. And so nothing will be done to our satisfaction.

As long as they get their quarry, Trump, no one in the Washington/New York power axis will care a whit about arcane details of political incest, which is, after all, how the swamp got all swampy.

--- End quote ---

I continue to pray that something WILL be done but honestly don't know HOW i would do it given the situation as it currently exists.

DB:

--- Quote from: Bigun on August 20, 2018, 07:15:55 pm ---@DB

You were right the other day when you said we aren't that far apart.

I pray daily that this crap will all surface and have the exact effect you mention above.

--- End quote ---

Really Bigun, I think the only real difference is you hold out more hope than I do. I annoy you from time to time because I tend to believe the bridge is already burnt. That we had opportunities and squandered them. And that I won't support those who helped squander them as "the best we could do". It wasn't and has real consequences.

skeeter:

--- Quote from: Bigun on August 20, 2018, 07:27:17 pm ---I continue to pray that something WILL be done but honestly don't know HOW i would do it given the situation as it currently exists.

--- End quote ---

All we can do is spread the word at our level & pray it reaches critical mass and percolates upwards.

Past great movements have started in this manner.

What you've posted here is how its done.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: DB on August 20, 2018, 07:34:39 pm ---Really Bigun, I think the only real difference is you hold out more hope than I do. I annoy you from time to time because I tend to believe the bridge is already burnt. That we had opportunities and squandered them. And that I won't support those who helped squander them as "the best we could do". It wasn't and has real consequences.

--- End quote ---

Damned right it did/does!   888high58888  :beer:

Bigun:

--- Quote from: skeeter on August 20, 2018, 07:35:47 pm ---All we can do is spread the word at our level & pray it reaches critical mass and percolates upwards.

Past great movements have started in this manner.

What you've posted here is how its done.

--- End quote ---

Thank you @skeeter!  It's killing me watching my country die!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version