Author Topic: Is Kamala Harris Eligible to be President?  (Read 4551 times)

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Is Kamala Harris Eligible to be President?
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2018, 04:50:32 pm »
I support Cruz and intent to vote for him in Nov. But I do like the truth too, Ted Cruz supported TTP
until support for TTP became unpopular in the extreme.
You're confusing it with TPA, different animal.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2018, 05:17:18 pm »
I support Cruz and intent to vote for him in Nov. But I do like the truth too, Ted Cruz supported TTP
until support for TTP became unpopular in the extreme.

Ok, then.  Did you support Trumps erosion of Cruz' support by continuing to trash him, even after he was victorious over Cruz in 2016?  It's possible Cruz may lose this time because the words "Lyin' Ted" still fall easily from the lips of many.

And...why would you expect Texans to support such a filthy liar for the Senate?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online rustynail

« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2018, 05:30:01 pm »
Of course, she has a black front hole.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2018, 12:43:15 am »
Let's see:

1: She's a POC
2: She: Female
3: She's Deaf, Dumb, and Blind as a Box of Rocks
4: She's grossly Incompetent

Sure, she's perfectly qualified for the Rat Nomination.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2018, 08:27:50 am »
Let's see:

1: She's a POC
2: She: Female
3: She's Deaf, Dumb, and Blind as a Box of Rocks
4: She's grossly Incompetent

Sure, she's perfectly qualified for the Rat Nomination.

@To-Whose-Benefit?

There was a typo of POS.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2018, 04:13:58 am »
That is a vile rumor @LegalAmerican   As far as I know, you are the only person to be spreading it around.

Ted Cruz is a fine man, a family man and a true conservative.  A post like that just makes you look crazy.

So funny to me, when truth is posted.  Some of you,  get ugly. NOT VILE RUMOR. It was fact, back in 2016, it may not have gotten to this site. It was, someone who told him it was ok to vote for this issue. It may have been McConnel, Cruz said, it was ok  for him to endorse TPP, and found out too late, that he was lied too.  It was HIS JOB to know what he was signing.  True about the madame too. I think since then, she has been "neutralized". Cruz is a Dominican=religion. I may not have all the correct words, as I am going by memory, from three years ago. Why don't most of you know this?  Cruz born in Canada, gave up his duel citizenship with Canada, but a form h-48?, regarding his citizenship was never found.  I sound crazy?   

lol  Why do you men like to say that, when bested.  Do some research.  For the most part, I support your posts, and don't call YOU crazy for different issues.  Cruz is  not who he appears to be. Family man?  I laugh. Professional politician.  He elbowed Heidi by accident and never stopped to say, "Oh, honey sorry", just kept on with bossiness.  Did not miss a beat. I guess, that is normal in the household. Al the signs of an abusive husband. 

Failed Candidate Ted Cruz Elbows Wife in Face

Ashley Feinberg
05/03/16 09:07PM

Perpetual former candidate for president Ted Cruz ran a very particular kind of campaign. A campaign that some might have called “nauseating” or “hard to watch.” But this evening, no one had a harder time watching than Heidi Cruz—because her husband’s elbow was jammed directly into her face.

[There was a video here]

What baffles me most about this is the fact that Ted knew Heidi was there. He had literally just finished embracing her. He even narrowly misses punching her before proceeding to go elbows in.

All of which is to say, this cringe-inducing moment of oblivion is the perfect coda to Ted Cruz’s campaign—deeply uncomfortable, borderline sociopathic, and embarrassing for everyone involved.
On the bright side: Heidi, you’re free

https://youtu.be/D9xnSHcAUXQ
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 04:33:58 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2018, 04:23:03 am »
@To-Whose-Benefit?

There was a typo of POS.

If FBI and DOJ investigated her office holding past with just 5% of the energy they've put into chasing Trump, she'd have to campaign from behind bars.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2018, 04:47:33 am »
  Not Ted Cruz!  All of Trumps good work will be UNDONE! TED SIGNED THAT TTP, OR TPP, which was bad for America, then said, Oops. Can't have that.  Don't fall for this act by Cruz.  He is also on madams list in DC. If Trumps "not pure enough", Cruz is worse!   

Wrong..

TPA and TPP... Fast Track and Trade Bill... (Trade bill has not been submitted for vote yet, maybe June or July, congress has 90 days to vote for or against it).

Ted Cruz votes against TPA ... after supporting it. Here is why Ted did not vote for TPA/TPP

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/23/exclusive-ted-cruz-obamatrade-enmeshed-in-corrupt-backroom-dealings/

Jeff Sessions gives full account of where Ted Cruz stands on illegal immigration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umhneqW41Ig

Video of Cruz immigration stands in 2011... in his own words...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0h3Mu8BbjM

We gleefully awaited your input on the Madam list on another thread. You were a no show with any proof that this was true yet like a parrot you keep spouting your lies.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2018, 04:50:13 am »
Cruz elbows wife...

Now you're just embarrassing yourself. Please continue.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2018, 05:40:59 am »
   Good point @Emjay if it's true Trump won't be happy just doing the 8 that GWB, Reagan and Eisenhower did, he may want to outdo FDR.   
   I wont live to see it.

I demand you man up and live to see it.  Even Trump would not have the gall to try for a third term.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2018, 05:43:12 am »

So funny to me, when truth is posted.  Some of you,  get ugly. NOT VILE RUMOR. It was fact, back in 2016, it may not have gotten to this site. It was, someone who told him it was ok to vote for this issue. It may have been McConnel, Cruz said, it was ok  for him to endorse TPP, and found out too late, that he was lied too.  It was HIS JOB to know what he was signing.  True about the madame too. I think since then, she has been "neutralized". Cruz is a Dominican=religion. I may not have all the correct words, as I am going by memory, from three years ago. Why don't most of you know this?  Cruz born in Canada, gave up his duel citizenship with Canada, but a form h-48?, regarding his citizenship was never found.  I sound crazy?   

lol  Why do you men like to say that, when bested.  Do some research.  For the most part, I support your posts, and don't call YOU crazy for different issues.  Cruz is  not who he appears to be. Family man?  I laugh. Professional politician.  He elbowed Heidi by accident and never stopped to say, "Oh, honey sorry", just kept on with bossiness.  Did not miss a beat. I guess, that is normal in the household. Al the signs of an abusive husband. 

Failed Candidate Ted Cruz Elbows Wife in Face

Ashley Feinberg
05/03/16 09:07PM

Perpetual former candidate for president Ted Cruz ran a very particular kind of campaign. A campaign that some might have called “nauseating” or “hard to watch.” But this evening, no one had a harder time watching than Heidi Cruz—because her husband’s elbow was jammed directly into her face.

[There was a video here]

What baffles me most about this is the fact that Ted knew Heidi was there. He had literally just finished embracing her. He even narrowly misses punching her before proceeding to go elbows in.

All of which is to say, this cringe-inducing moment of oblivion is the perfect coda to Ted Cruz’s campaign—deeply uncomfortable, borderline sociopathic, and embarrassing for everyone involved.
On the bright side: Heidi, you’re free

https://youtu.be/D9xnSHcAUXQ

@LegalAmerican   thank you for this post.  It relieves me of any responsibility I might have once felt to welcome and defend a newcomer.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2018, 10:23:14 am »
If FBI and DOJ investigated her office holding past with just 5% of the energy they've put into chasing Trump, she'd have to campaign from behind bars.

@To-Whose-Benefit?

Yes,but as we all know,in 21st Century America SOME pigs really ARE "more equal" than other pigs.

A pig with the name of Hillary is one prime example of this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2018, 10:53:39 am »
"Perpetual former presidential candidate?"  Ted Cruz only ran for president once. 

Where do you get your information, @LegalAmerican ?  It might help if you provided a link to the source of what you are quoting..  I don't know who this Ashley Feinberg is. 

And that YouTube video:  Who is that talking?  I don't know hiim either.  Does he represent a news outlet and if so, which one?  Or is it some anti-Cruz crank making an anti-Cruz video?  There are plenty of "crank" videos out there.  They are not credible sources.  Also, you don't know if the footage of Ted Cruz was doctored. 

I know Trump supporter hate the "fake news" mainstreams, but a good many of these alternative sites are not credible news sources either.  Be careful what you see, read and hear.