Author Topic: Speechwriter who attended conference with white nationalists in 2016 leaves White House  (Read 979 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/19/politics/darren-beattie-mencken-club/index.html

(CNN)A speechwriter for President Donald Trump who attended a conference frequented by white nationalists has left the White House.
CNN's KFile reached out to the White House last week about Darren Beattie, a policy aide and speechwriter, who was listed as speaking at the 2016 H.L. Mencken Club Conference.

The Mencken Club, which is named for the early 20th century journalist and satirist whose posthumously published diaries revealed racist views, is a small annual conference started in 2008 and regularly attended by well-known white nationalists such as Richard Spencer. The schedule for the 2016 conference listed panels and speeches by white nationalist Peter Brimelow and two writers, John Derbyshire and Robert Weissberg, who were both fired in 2012 from the conservative magazine National Review for espousing racist views.

Other speakers from the 2016 conference are regular contributors to the white nationalist website VDare. Jared Taylor, another leading white nationalist, can be heard at the conference in 2016 on Derbyshire's radio show along with Brimelow.

The White House, which asked CNN to hold off on the story for several days last week declined to say when Beattie left the White House. Beattie's email address at the White House, which worked until late Friday evening, was no longer active by Saturday.

More at link...

MAGA

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh boy!  We got 'im now!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Oh boy!  We got 'im now!!

Well the question is didn't he know?  He has hired so many rejects.  People you should go on out and get yourselves copies of Trumps books on how to hire the best!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline darroll

Well the question is didn't he know?  He has hired so many rejects.  People you should go on out and get yourselves copies of Trumps books on how to hire the best!
The good Guys/Gals are already on the lib team trying to save their butts from the jail-house.

Offline Timothy Dennis

A White Nationalist is just that: a white person who is a nationalist, not a globalist. A "white nationalist" is NOT a Nazi either. A white nationalist is someone who thinks that our country should come first, instead of taking a globalist stance on everything. The MSM is harping that white nationalists are evil and to be shunned. The MSM conflates white nationalism with Nazis, for example, because they are attempting to snuff out the Right-Wing Conservative Movement in our land.... Indeed, the liberal media fail to criticize such left-wing groups like Antifa, who are violent. Instead, they focus on right-wing Nazi hoodlums. Both extremes are to be avoided; this is what is causing so much fractionalism in our society. However, again, white nationalism is simply white people who want to put our country first.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 11:58:50 am by Timothy Dennis »

Offline aligncare

A White Nationalist is just that: a white person who is a nationalist, not a globalist. A "white nationalist" is NOT a Nazi either. A white nationalist is someone who thinks that our country should come first, instead of taking a globalist stance on everything. The MSM is harping that white nationalists are evil and to be shunned. The MSM conflates white nationalism with Nazis, for example, because they are attempting to snuff out the Right-Wing Conservative Movement in our land.... Indeed, the liberal media fail to criticize such left-wing groups like Antifa, who are violent. Instead, they focus on right-wing Nazi hoodlums. Both extremes are to be avoided; this is what is causing so much fractionalism in our society. However, again, white nationalism is simply white people who want to put our country first.

Agree.

And why is it okay for someone to say “I’m black and I’m proud,” but if someone else says, “I’m white and I’m proud,” they are the racist?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

My comment has a certain level of smartassery....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline darroll

Agree.

And why is it okay for someone to say “I’m black and I’m proud,” but if someone else says, “I’m white and I’m proud,” they are the racist?
We have to hate whites until more nonsense is dreamed up.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

If I lived ithe UK, , Sweden, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Holland, Norway, France, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Portugal, Finland, Greece, etc. TODAY, I would clearly be a nationalist, and would want the immediate stop of migration from 3rd world shite-hole countries.

If you believe such opinions make a person "racist," you are also full of sh***

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

We have to hate whites until more nonsense is dreamed up.
Liberals can tell you to be ashamed of your skin color.  Only ones own feelings of insecurity can make a grown man sit around contemplating his hatred of his skin color.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Meanwhile, Obama's campaign started in Bill Ayer's living room.

But that was cool.
The Republic is lost.

But that was cool.

I agree.  There ain't a dimes worth of difference between the two parties.

Offline skeeter

But that was cool.

Remember how everyone howled when this was published?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum