Author Topic: Serb Rejection of Report on Srebrenica Massacre Sows Division  (Read 351 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Serb Rejection of Report on Srebrenica Massacre Sows Division
« on: August 19, 2018, 05:38:12 pm »
Serb Rejection of Report on Srebrenica Massacre Sows Division
GENEVA —

Senior U.N. Human Rights officials condemn the decision by the Republika Srpska National Assembly in Bosnia and Herzegovina to take back its endorsement of a report acknowledging the massacre of thousands of Muslims in Srebrenica.

U.N. Special Adviser on the Prevention of Genocide, Adama Dieng, warns the decision by the Republika Srpska National Assembly to revoke its endorsement of the 2004 Srebrenica Commission Report is a step backwards for Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Read more at: https://www.voanews.com/a/serb-rejection-of-report-on-massacre-of-muslims-in-bosnia-sows-division/4534852.html

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Serb Rejection of Report on Srebrenica Massacre Sows Division
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 05:39:46 pm »
In the late '90s, early 2000s, I read about every book on Yugoslavia and their Balkan wars I could. Our library even had this one from 1969, it's probably relatively rare and described what happened in Yugoslavia in the years immediately after the war:

Tito I believe was actually born in Slovenia, so the same place from where Melania is from.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 05:40:59 pm by TomSea »