Author Topic: Al Sharpton misspells Aretha Franklin’s 'Respect' in swipe against Trump  (Read 1640 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Al Sharpton misspells Aretha Franklin’s 'Respect' in swipe against Trump
by Caitlin Yilek
 | August 19, 2018 01:22 PM

MSNBC host Rev. Al Sharpton misspelled Aretha Franklin’s most famous lyric while calling on President Trump to act respectfully toward others.

Sharpton addressed the president’s incendiary comments about fired White House aide and former “The Apprentice” star Omarosa Manigault Newman on Sunday morning, quoting Franklin, who died Thursday of pancreatic cancer.

Trump referred to Manigault Newman as “ dog” in a tweet firing back at her recently released book, Unhinged.

"I think you might’ve learned the lesson this week, sometimes the dog bites back with a book deal," Sharpton said.

"So in the words of my late friend Aretha Franklin, show some R-E-S-P-I-C-T," Sharpton continued.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/al-sharpton-misspells-aretha-franklins-respect-in-swipe-against-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
But resist we much… we must… and we will much… about… that… be ...

"So in the words of my late friend Aretha Franklin, show some R-E-S-P-I-C-T, and the next time you get a black woman and a beagle confused, remember this: I got you," Sharpton said.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/al-sharpton-messes-name-legendary-aretha-franklin-song-r-e-s-p-c-t/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

I know I should have clotheslined Sharpton when he passed by me at O'Hare Airport last May.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
 :thud:

staggering oratory! Nothing like it!! except from Kingfish on the old Amos N Andy Show

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Al Sharpton misspells Aretha Franklin’s 'Respect' in swipe against Trump
by Caitlin Yilek
 | August 19, 2018 01:22 PM

MSNBC host Rev. Al Sharpton misspelled Aretha Franklin’s most famous lyric while calling on President Trump to act respectfully toward others.

Sharpton addressed the president’s incendiary comments about fired White House aide and former “The Apprentice” star Omarosa Manigault Newman on Sunday morning, quoting Franklin, who died Thursday of pancreatic cancer.

Trump referred to Manigault Newman as “ dog” in a tweet firing back at her recently released book, Unhinged.

"I think you might’ve learned the lesson this week, sometimes the dog bites back with a book deal," Sharpton said.

"So in the words of my late friend Aretha Franklin, show some R-E-S-P-I-C-T," Sharpton continued.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/al-sharpton-misspells-aretha-franklins-respect-in-swipe-against-trump

THAT's funny,I don't care who you are.

I wonder how many,if any,or Sharpies followers will notice the misspelling?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
I know I should have clotheslined Sharpton when he passed by me at O'Hare Airport last May.

Nonsense.  He's a perfect leader of the Democrat Party.  Stupid, greedy, crooked, and virulently racist.

We couldn't pick a better person to drive thinking people from the Democrat Party.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Saw al the other day.  He looked like a human bobble head.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Saw al the other day.  He looked like a human bobble head.

@The Ghost

Is he still skinny?

Offline Wingnut

@The Ghost

Is he still skinny?

Best I could tell He's all head and neck. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Best I could tell He's all head and neck.

@The Ghost

Well,actually,he is all ass,but your point was made.

Seems like the Rev-Rund Al had some sort of health scare several years ago,and lost a BUNCH of weight. It must have been a serious scare if he is still looking like a Ethiopian.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
al told me that he "did go got to semitary and he got a DEGREE in Eskimotology"*

Christian * eschatology is a major branch of study within Christian theology. * Eschatology is the study of 'end things', whether the end of an individual life, ...

Offline goatprairie

al told me that he "did go got to semitary and he got a DEGREE in Eskimotology"*

Christian * eschatology is a major branch of study within Christian theology. * Eschatology is the study of 'end things', whether the end of an individual life, ...
Along with his degree in Extreme A**holery.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Along with his degree in Extreme A**holery.

@goatprairie

His major was in "Scam Artist".

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
C'mon Al!  She actually spells the word out twice in the song itself.  How big a freaking fan can you be if you don't even know the lyrics??

Offline verga

Let me know when he gives back all the money Trump donated to him.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

Someone check the English - Ebonics translator for the correct spelling.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
C'mon Al!  She actually spells the word out twice in the song itself.  How big a freaking fan can you be if you don't even know the lyrics??

Al SHarptongue is a Ole Pal of Mr Covefefe's