General Category > National/Breaking News

Al Sharpton misspells Aretha Franklin’s 'Respect' in swipe against Trump

<< < (2/4) > >>

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on August 19, 2018, 05:50:57 pm ---Al Sharpton misspells Aretha Franklin’s 'Respect' in swipe against Trump
by Caitlin Yilek
 | August 19, 2018 01:22 PM

MSNBC host Rev. Al Sharpton misspelled Aretha Franklin’s most famous lyric while calling on President Trump to act respectfully toward others.

Sharpton addressed the president’s incendiary comments about fired White House aide and former “The Apprentice” star Omarosa Manigault Newman on Sunday morning, quoting Franklin, who died Thursday of pancreatic cancer.

Trump referred to Manigault Newman as “ dog” in a tweet firing back at her recently released book, Unhinged.

"I think you might’ve learned the lesson this week, sometimes the dog bites back with a book deal," Sharpton said.

"So in the words of my late friend Aretha Franklin, show some R-E-S-P-I-C-T," Sharpton continued.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/al-sharpton-misspells-aretha-franklins-respect-in-swipe-against-trump

--- End quote ---

THAT's funny,I don't care who you are.

I wonder how many,if any,or Sharpies followers will notice the misspelling?

Jewbacca:

--- Quote from: goatprairie on August 20, 2018, 02:42:23 am ---I know I should have clotheslined Sharpton when he passed by me at O'Hare Airport last May.

--- End quote ---

Nonsense.  He's a perfect leader of the Democrat Party.  Stupid, greedy, crooked, and virulently racist.

We couldn't pick a better person to drive thinking people from the Democrat Party.

Wingnut:
Saw al the other day.  He looked like a human bobble head.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: The Ghost on August 20, 2018, 10:01:03 pm ---Saw al the other day.  He looked like a human bobble head.

--- End quote ---

@The Ghost

Is he still skinny?

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on August 20, 2018, 11:53:47 pm ---@The Ghost

Is he still skinny?

--- End quote ---

Best I could tell He's all head and neck. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version