General Category > National/Breaking News

Al Sharpton misspells Aretha Franklin’s 'Respect' in swipe against Trump

<< < (3/4) > >>

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: The Ghost on August 20, 2018, 11:56:26 pm ---Best I could tell He's all head and neck.

--- End quote ---

@The Ghost

Well,actually,he is all ass,but your point was made.

Seems like the Rev-Rund Al had some sort of health scare several years ago,and lost a BUNCH of weight. It must have been a serious scare if he is still looking like a Ethiopian.

MeshugeMikey:
al told me that he "did go got to semitary and he got a DEGREE in Eskimotology"*

Christian * eschatology is a major branch of study within Christian theology. * Eschatology is the study of 'end things', whether the end of an individual life, ...

goatprairie:

--- Quote from: MeshugeMikey on March 30, 2023, 03:03:46 am ---al told me that he "did go got to semitary and he got a DEGREE in Eskimotology"*

Christian * eschatology is a major branch of study within Christian theology. * Eschatology is the study of 'end things', whether the end of an individual life, ...

--- End quote ---
Along with his degree in Extreme A**holery.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: goatprairie on March 30, 2023, 08:49:15 am ---Along with his degree in Extreme A**holery.

--- End quote ---

@goatprairie

His major was in "Scam Artist".

Maj. Bill Martin:
C'mon Al!  She actually spells the word out twice in the song itself.  How big a freaking fan can you be if you don't even know the lyrics??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version