Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Polls have little credibility as per the 2016 Presidential Election

(1/2) > >>

Timothy Dennis:
The entire MSM had Hillary Clinton winning by a landslide. How many polls were submitted to the PEOPLE by practically ALL the MSM? Hundreds? Thousands? And they were all WRONG!!! Can you say "propaganda"? Media bias? Polls can be skewed, and most were definitely tainted in the 2016 Presidential election. For every Republican polled, two or three Dems were polled. That's how they got the skewed results they were seeking in the hope of convincing the PEOPLE that Trump had no chance. So, be wary of polls in general, citizens.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Timothy Dennis on August 17, 2018, 09:26:47 pm ---The entire MSM had Hillary Clinton winning by a landslide. How many polls were submitted to the PEOPLE by practically ALL the MSM? Hundreds? Thousands? And they were all WRONG!!! Can you say "propaganda"? Media bias? Polls can be skewed, and most were definitely tainted in the 2016 Presidential election. For every Republican polled, two or three Dems were polled. That's how they got the skewed results they were seeking in the hope of convincing the PEOPLE that Trump had no chance. So, be wary of polls in general, citizens.

--- End quote ---

For public consumption polls are primarily designed to drive opinions not measure them.

truth_seeker:

--- Quote from: Timothy Dennis on August 17, 2018, 09:26:47 pm ---The entire MSM had Hillary Clinton winning by a landslide. How many polls were submitted to the PEOPLE by practically ALL the MSM? Hundreds? Thousands? And they were all WRONG!!! Can you say "propaganda"? Media bias? Polls can be skewed, and most were definitely tainted in the 2016 Presidential election. For every Republican polled, two or three Dems were polled. That's how they got the skewed results they were seeking in the hope of convincing the PEOPLE that Trump had no chance. So, be wary of polls in general, citizens.

--- End quote ---

"But wait Honey. This time it will be different. I Promise. Please take me back."

Wingnut:
I came here looking for a poll.  And all I got was this thread?    :beer:

Gefn:
It’s 4 am. I think the poll disappeared by the same spirits who steal socks when you do laundry.

Anyway, welcome, @Timothy Dennis  0005a

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version