Author Topic: Report: Weekly Standard Founder Bill Kristol Caught Up in Spygate Scandal and Linked to Peter Strzok  (Read 591 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Weekly Standard Founder Bill Kristol Caught Up in Spygate Scandal and Linked to Peter Strzok
by Jim Hoft August 16, 2018

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
Bill Kristol, from the Weekly Standard, went from a leading conservative voice and Obama critic to a Trump hater who worked with Obama to derail the Trump Campaign.
Kristol fell so far that he started pushing the Trump – Russia dossier at the same time as John Brennan and the Obama team.

Kristol went from leading conservative voice to being the leader of the anti-Trump “conservative” movement in a matter of a few years.

Kristol and The Weekly Standard published articles smearing The Gateway Pundit  for supporting the Republican Presidential candidate.

Now we know that Kristol’s fall was worse than we thought.

According to Julie Kelly at American Greatness website Kristol was one of the first individuals to push the Trump – Russia collision farce –

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/bill-kristol-goes-from-gateway-pundit-fan-to-an-obama-puppet-pushing-the-trump-russia-scandal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Bill Kristol is the very definition of a fake conservative and always has been!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This looks like the type of conspiracy-laden bullcrap I used to write when I was a teenager. All speculation, no proven ties.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online andy58-in-nh

Please spare us any more garbage from that website.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Please spare us any more garbage from that website.

It's good to know what they are saying.  And, sometimes they get it right.