Author Topic: ELLISON ON THE BRINK  (Read 465 times)

Offline endicom

ELLISON ON THE BRINK
« on: August 17, 2018, 01:42:14 am »
Power Line
John Hinderaker
Aug. 16, 2018

Pressure on Keith Ellison to drop out of the race for Attorney General of Minnesota is growing. National and state party leaders are hedging their bets, mostly either refusing to comment or releasing anodyne statements. But the National Organization of Women has called on Ellison to step down. The best sign of mounting pressure is this:

Ellison has declined interview requests from the Star Tribune since winning the primary Tuesday night. On Thursday, Ellison refused to talk to a Star Tribune reporter who knocked on the front door of his Minneapolis home.

CBS has the story on the most recent domestic abuse allegation against Ellison: “Woman accusing Rep. Keith Ellison of abuse speaks out.”

More... https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/08/ellison-on-the-brink.php

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: ELLISON ON THE BRINK
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 01:49:37 am »
moslems abusing women? Never happens.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 01:52:36 am »
moslems abusing women? Never happens.

Don't laugh.

It may be his only defense.   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 02:55:04 am »
Even my very liberal stepdaughter hates this slimy bast*rd. She won't vote for him nor will her liberal husband.