Author Topic: POLITICAL EARTHQUAKE! Trump Approval Ratings with Black Voters Soars to New All-Time High at 36%  (Read 903 times)

Offline endicom

Gateway Pundit
Jim hoft
Aug. 15, 2018

Excerpt:

The president’s approval is up 19 points since last year at this time.

More... https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/political-earthquake-trump-approval-ratings-with-black-voters-soars-to-new-all-time-high-at-36/

Offline endicom

Something is changing.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Something is changing.

If Black voters are waking up to the fact that the democrats have never done anything for them, that would totally change the political landscape.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Fantom

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I have viewed several black #walkaway segments.

There are some good black podcasters, youtubers, etc. Generally center-right.

Rodman. Kanye. Candace Owen. Guess what? Hawk, Nesome, head of NYC BLM is taking a Not Vote at all, position.

Bill Pulte, grandson of National Homebuilder is taking down enire blocks of derelict housing in Detroit. Little fanfare yet.

In 2016 Trump said "what do you have to lose?"

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 02:55:58 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The party of the Rat is hemorrhaging Black Voters at an alarming rate.  It is no wonder they, and their surrogates in the press  are pushing the Amarosa "Trump is a Racist and used the "N" word" story so hard..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

I call BS on this but what do I know, being a TDS inflicted small man.
    Besides, Everyone knows polls are for strippers, particularly this time of the year.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
    I call BS on this but what do I know, being a TDS inflicted small man.
    Besides, Everyone knows polls are for strippers, particularly this time of the year.

I'm skeptical of this translating into votes but it is a very good sign.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
POLITICAL EARTHQUAKE! Trump Approval Ratings with Black Voters Soars to New All-Time High at 36%

:laughingdog:

Those votes were always there.

This is what comes of providing people with actual Opportunity rather than Insults and Subsistence Handouts.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline the_doc

POLITICAL EARTHQUAKE! Trump Approval Ratings with Black Voters Soars to New All-Time High at 36%

:laughingdog:

Those votes were always there.

This is what comes of providing people with actual Opportunity rather than Insults and Subsistence Handouts.

If every black voter were to watch D'Souza's fabulous new movie, "The Death of a Nation"--and then go back and watch "Hillary's America" from 2016--the black support for Trump would probably go over 80%.

Offline GrouchoTex

I think this is why the Democrats are trying to get citizenship for illegals.
Their polling must also be telling them that the shift is coming.

Offline the_doc

I think this is why the Democrats are trying to get citizenship for illegals.
Their polling must also be telling them that the shift is coming.

Yeah, that plus the fact that Roe v Wade has smashed a huge part of their demographic.  (The spiritual descendants of Margaret Sanger--the Progressives--wanted black babies destroyed, and they got a disproportionately high number of Blacks destroyed by abortions.  The Democrats had forgotten that LBJ's plan from the 1960s involved lots and lot of Blacks voting faithfully for Democrats "for the next 200 years.")
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 10:12:55 pm by the_doc »