Author Topic: Ninth Circuit allows Mexican citizens to sue American Border Patrol agents #ninthcircus #immigration  (Read 888 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

John Moore | Getty Images

Just when you thought the stolen sovereignty and erasing of our borders by the Ninth Circuit couldn’t get worse, well, another court opinion comes out.

It’s bad enough that foreign nationals can invade our border, make demands on our agents, demand welfare, demand schooling, be counted in the Census, and claim citizenship for their children. Now foreign nationals can sue our border agents for doing their jobs and protecting us from the perils they foist upon our brave men and women.

In another case of a GOP-appointed judge siding with the most radical legal theories of the Left, Ninth Circuit Judge Andrew Kleinfeld ruled earlier last week that border agent Lonnie Swartz is not covered by qualified immunity, thereby allowing a Mexican woman to sue him for shooting her teenage son during border violence in 2012. In this decision, the court begins to control our foreign policy and military policy and paves the way for family members of Mexicans involved in drug cartels and cross-border violence to shut down our border security even further...

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/ninth-circuit-allows-mexican-citizens-to-sue-american-border-patrol-agents/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Timothy Dennis

Where is Eugene McCarthy when you need him? The Leftist Indoctrination of our culture, via our universities and colleges has born fruit. The Left-wing ideology of "everything goes and whatever and whomever is the more weird and insulting to God is to be preferred" and the least common denominator should rule is coming home to roost in our land. Where is sanity? The perverted and weirdlings  of the Left are attempting to silence Conservative voices, as we have recently witnessed in the media. Stand tall and strong conservatives; God has defended his Children and His Bible time and again through the most difficult times. God will not fail us, but we must be sure to stand strong for Him, as we are His Hands and Heart in our world.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
This is just another case of an over-reaching liberal judge trying to make policy.

I wish we could just get rid of all judges appointed by previous administrations but, sadly, it will be a slow process.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline endicom

Looks like the 9th Barnum & Bailey is making law again.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This is just another case of an over-reaching liberal judge trying to make policy.

I wish we could just get rid of all judges appointed by previous administrations but, sadly, it will be a slow process.

That is exactly what they did.  They even said so (in Bold below)

In allowing the civil lawsuit to proceed, the 9th Circuit judges also sought to give new context to a legal precedent in the U.S. Supreme Court's 1971 ruling in Bivens v. Six Unknown Named Agents of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics. The landmark Bivens case covered the actions of federal agents who were found to have violated constitutional protections, but it did not involve a cross-border action.

As they invoked Bivens in the current case, Kleinfeld and Judge Edward Korman said in the majority opinion that they did so because "no other adequate remedy was available."

We just be making shit up because well just because that is the way the 9th Circus rolls in a monkey shit fight against the Constitution.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There HAS to be some legal way to remove those anti-American fools from the bench.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

There HAS to be some legal way to remove those anti-American fools from the bench.

Only legal way I know of is through the ballot box.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

There is!  It's called impeachment but good luck getting our feckless Congress to do that. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

@libertybelle

Neither you or anyone else other than a member of the US Senate has ever voted for ANY federal judge. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

They are appointed,not elected.

Offline libertybele

@libertybelle

Neither you or anyone else other than a member of the US Senate has ever voted for ANY federal judge.

I stand corrected...I was thinking of voting to retain.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
GIVE CALIFORNIA TO MEXICO!
Who gives a shit. We will better of without them.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 06:16:43 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Strike down these rulings as unconstitutional.  What basis for these rulings against American Constitution and laws?  He isn't a judge he is a social engineer.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Suppressed

GIVE CALIFORNIA TO MEXICO!
Who gives a shit. We will better of without them.

California produces a sizable majority of many American fruits, vegetables, and nuts: 99 percent of artichokes, 99 percent of walnuts, 97 percent of kiwis, 97 percent of plums, 95 percent of celery, 95 percent of garlic, 89 percent of cauliflower, 71 percent of spinach, and 69 percent of carrots (and the list goes on and on). Some of this is due to climate and soil. No other state, or even a combination of states, can match California’s output per acre.
Source

In fact, other areas couldn't make up the difference, as that yield difference is so huge, it requires far more acreage per ton of food than other replacement areas.

And a large part of the remainder of our produce comes from Mexico.

So they'd hold us by the nuts.  Walnuts, I mean.

This isn't even considering all of the other economics.  For example, the large oil output, economic output, port access, etc.

And California is toward the bottom of federal dependency, sending more to the federal government than it gets in return.

It would be devastating.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Emjay wrote:
"I wish we could just get rid of all judges appointed by previous administrations but, sadly, it will be a slow process."

O'er in West Virginia, they be tryin' to do just that...!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Can we sue the Ninth Circuit? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Source

In fact, other areas couldn't make up the difference, as that yield difference is so huge, it requires far more acreage per ton of food than other replacement areas.

And a large part of the remainder of our produce comes from Mexico.

So they'd hold us by the nuts.  Walnuts, I mean.

This isn't even considering all of the other economics.  For example, the large oil output, economic output, port access, etc.

And California is toward the bottom of federal dependency, sending more to the federal government than it gets in return.

It would be devastating.

@Suppressed

Sounds like a solid theory until someone asks the question,"How are they going to feed all their revolutionary foot soldiers of they don't sell their produce to us at a price we are willing to pay?"

Without money their own revolutionaries will be revolting against them. After all,the only reason they are there to start with is they have been promised all that "Free stuff".

Nobody will be more devastated than them if they try an embargo against America.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 12:11:40 pm by sneakypete »