Author Topic: Ex-CIA Director Brennan's anti-Trump comments did 'damage' to intel community, Mullen says  (Read 2079 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1031612052509536263

Nothing but the best people.

What gives you the vapors about that? Oh yeah. Can't mock and call out the Deep State stooges you love genuflecting too.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

What gives you the vapors about that? Oh yeah. Can't mock and call out the Deep State stooges you love genuflecting too.

It's more moronic smack talk and both Trump and Gulliani suck at it, but do it to generate headlines.  That's all it ever is.  Talk and golf.
Trump doesn't do nuthin.  20 months of "I could do something if the deep state would let me.  Boo Hoo this is hard."  No Wall.  No Hitlery behind bars. No swamp drained.  Nuthin but whining "I picked the wrong AG, advisor, or Chief of Staff...I had no idea what my son, son-in-law, and campaign manager were doing meeting in my hotel with russians."

Just my opinion.  I know you think they're dreamy.   

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It's more moronic smack talk and both Trump and Gulliani suck at it, but do it to generate headlines.  That's all it ever is.  Talk and golf.
Trump doesn't do nuthin.  20 months of "I could do something if the deep state would let me.  Boo Hoo this is hard."  No Wall.  No Hitlery behind bars. No swamp drained.  Nuthin but whining "I picked the wrong AG, advisor, or Chief of Staff...I had no idea what my son, son-in-law, and campaign manager were doing meeting in my hotel with russians."

Just my opinion.  I know you think they're dreamy.

More likely it's Brennan blowing smoke.  Anyone who thinks that guy is voluntarily going to go anywhere near a courtroom is delusional!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien